SOPB - Chapter One

A/N: I tried to find futuristic style clothes pictures, but no success

A/N: I tried to find futuristic style clothes pictures, but no success. So, I just used modern outfits.

Opening Video - 'Beauty' by Dru Hill

Brooke's POV

I swear if they come anywhere near me, I'm going to scream. I came to relax, and that is what I am going to do.

"Let's go find out where the bar and pool are. Then, we can go change into our swimsuits."

We asked the Purser where the pools and bars are located on the ship. He told us the directions. We said thank you and made our way there.

We were in total awe of what we saw - several, very large pools were surrounded by lounge chairs and tables. And, three very big bar areas.

"Let the squealing commence." Each of us did a silent count, then squealed loudly.

"How about we all go to our suites and change into our bikinis?" Miki suggested.

"Ladies, we have to take a tour of the ship, so we know where everything is for the next two weeks," Simone says as we make our way towards the floors with the rooms. We each have our own suite, and we were fortunate to have them right next to each other. Sweet.

Once again, I was in awe. I had an amazing view of the Galaxy and planets. I love stargazing. I opened up my suitcases to see which one had the bikinis. I packed several of them. Hey, don't judge. I love different colors. I picked my purple bikini and went into the bathroom to change.

After I changed, I grabbed one of my beach towels and left my room. The girls came out at the same time.

"Pool time, ladies." My towel was wrapped around my waist as we headed to the pool area.

After 15 minutes of searching, we found a spot to sit at. The 5 of us put our towels on the lounge chairs.

"I'll be back. I'm going to get a drink. Would anyone like anything?" Kristina asked.

"I would like a Mint Mojito, heavy on the alcohol. I need to drink away the pain from yesterday." My sisters looked at me like I was crazy, but I was dead serious. I'm tired of the name-calling and jokes about me.

"Ooh, la la looks like Brooke has caught someone's attention already. And, girl he is smoking hot," Chanelle says while licking her lips.

"He is all yours. I need a break from men."

"Suit yourself. I'll catch up with you later." Chanelle made her way to the hot and smokin' guy. I stayed right in my chair, waiting for my drink. Miki and Simone went swimming.

Kristina came back with our drinks. "Thanks. To rest, fun, and relaxation." We clinked glasses and enjoyed our drinks.

Unknown's POV