SOPB - Chapter Nineteen

Thursday, July 9th, The Year 2220

Asher / Tristian Rimulus' POV

"So far, we know they live under the surface. We need to find a way down there. Blast a hole if you have to. We'll fly smaller ships through the hole."

"Tristian, consider it done."

Arael and Malaliel are the best when it comes to bursting through obstacles. They immediately blasted a hole big enough for a ship to go through.

"Whoever is flying below the surface, remember we need to stay in pairs. Each ship can hold up to 5 passengers, so how about pairs of 4? So, pair up now, and let's head toward the smaller ships."

"Asher, Brooke may need immediate medical attention so I'm going. Who knows what they have done to her. Caspian is coming too. Simone and Neris volunteered to stay with Dalis."

"You're right, Chanelle and I'm not even going to debate it."

"I'll go with you too, Tristian." Divis volunteered as well.

"Max, Taylor, Hamon, and I will take another ship," Drake replied.

"Let's get moving. Arael and Malaliel, once you see the smaller ships, that'll be your signal to blast a whole." Both ladies nodded in agreement, then we all ran to the hangar where the ships were.

As soon as we made it to the hangar, I patched myself into the ship's communication equipment to communicate with the other ships.

"Once you see all four ships descend from my ship, follow my lead. Arael and Malaliel will blast a hole through the planet for us to enter. This will be a dangerous battle as we have already seen. Please be as safe as you can and always communicate. Let's do this!!"

While everyone boarded the ship, I rushed over to the captain's seat. I'm piloting this plane. Dabriel opened the hangar door so we can make our way out. Arael and Malaliel blasted a nice, size whole for us to fly through. But, of course, we were greeted with alien spaceships. They can come all they want. I'm getting my woman - today.

"Asher, we'll pave a way for you to find a landing spot," Max says from his intercom. Several ships flew passed me and blasted through the alien ships. I have no idea where Brooke is, so I picked a spot to land at.

"Everyone grab a weapon, your communication devices, and let's go find Brooke!" With weapons and talking devices on hand, we all ran off the ships. Of course, we were greeted by alien fighters. Not today. We blasted our way through the aliens and made it inside.

"Remember, everyone in your groups of four. And, always communicate. Whoever finds where Brooke is being held first, let me know. Then, start making your way back to your ships. Let's go!"

Several teams went to the left, and several teams followed me to the right. Aliens were coming from everywhere we ran but pushed through the blast.