SOPB - Chapter Eleven

Thursday, January 16th, The Year 2220

Drake's POV

"Max and Drake, like I was saying, you all are siblings. You all were sent here to Cebromia for your safety. Someone extremely dangerous is after Brooke. You all are from the Planet Paerus. Paerus is the most prosperous planet in the Galaxy in terms of everything - food, shelter, tourism, etc. And, you are royalty."

"We are what?!"

Uh, my not real father answered, "You, Max, Brooke, Chanelle, and Simone are royals. Your real parents are high-ranking officials to the king. One day while on a family trip to the Planet Thanreron, a highly, dangerous alien boldly tried to kidnap Brooke because he wanted her to be his bride. Brooke was only a child at the time, and your parents were adamant about not letting Brooke be kidnapped. Your parents came to Cebromia and chose us to keep you all safe. There was no way we could tell your parents no. They gave us everything we needed to raise the 5 of you."

"But, you are the only parents we know," Max says confused.

"You and Drake were babies when you were brought to us. What they did to Brooke, Chanelle, and Simone we do not know. The fear is that Brooke's disappearance is because of Krohals," my not real mother says.

"Krohals?!" Max and I looked at each other with a crazy expression on our face.

"He is the Galaxy's most dangerous alien/being. He is the ruler of Planet Duamia. No one knows where it is. History says the Duamians are able to disguise themselves as someone else. By what means they use we don't know. You both are now in danger. Your parents want you to fly back to Paerus immediately. So, gather what you can in the next 30 minutes."

Max and I both ran to our rooms and took only what we deemed special. I'm sure when we get to our home planet, more will be explained to us. So far, this feels like a dream. Royals?

Once we finished packing, Max and I ran back to our fake parents. We then left the house for a spaceship to Paerus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asher's POV

I'm glad to be going through this experience with Brooke, and not Crystal. I thank my lucky stars we NEVER were intimate with each other. Chanelle and Neris are ready and prepared to deliver Dalis.

Here comes the hard part - how to keep both Brooke and Dalis away from Jason. "Chanelle!! Neris!! It's time!!!"

Everyone came running in the living room. Chanelle grabbed Brooke's hands to lift her off the couch. Brooke immediately clutched her stomach as we rushed her into the medical room.

"GET ME SOME DRUGS ALREADY!!!"

"Asher, grab one of the gowns I put in the china cabinet and help Brooke into it. Brooke, you can be totally naked under your gown so you can feel as comfortable as you can!" Chanelle says. Brooke was already striping off what she had before I even went to get the gown.