SOPB - Chapter Twelve

Friday, January 17th, The Year 2220

Max's POV

We approached one of the most beautiful planets I have ever seen.

"Is that, uh uh?"

"That is your home planet - Paerus," our fake mom says.

The air was crystal clear. The landscaping, from what I could see, was amazing.

The ship approached the landing bay of a huge mansion!

"We, we live here?!" I asked as we stepped off the spaceship and into a space limo

"We, we live here?!" I asked as we stepped off the spaceship and into a space limo. The limo then entered a long tunnel.

"Max man, I still can't believe we are a part of a royal family," Drake says as we are still riding in the limo.

The limo came to a stop in front of a pair of double doors. As we stepped out the limo, two guys who appeared to be armed guards were waiting for us.

"Please, follow us this way," one of the guards says. So, that is what we did. We walked up a fairly, long staircase. Good thing we work out. We then walked down a long hallway. Servants we walked by bowed down to us. Once we made it to the center of the hallway, a pair of double doors were opened.

Sitting on a pair of throne chairs were, I'm guessing, our parents. The armed guards walked us over to the thrones, bowed, then left the room.

We began to bow but was stopped.

"That's not necessary, my son. You both are safe now. Your father and I both understand you have a lot of questions to ask. So, to answer your first question, we are your real parents. I am your mother, and my name is Koko Varina."

"I am your father. My name is Florian Shar."

"Uh, yeah that was one of them. Um, what are our real names?" Drake asked.

"We understand your Cebromian names were Maxwell and Drake. Drake, your birth name is Kairius Mako. Max, your real name is Tamesis Cari. On Paerus, every citizen has a first and middle name. No one has a last name. Chanelle is Merissa Dionne. Simone is Nami Darya. And, lastly, Brooke is Talise Jaleh," my mother says.