SOPB - Chapter Seven

Wednesday, April 24th, The Year 2219

Asher's POV

"For goodness sake, why were you banging on the door at 2 am?!"

"You think I chose to wait until now?!" Jason said like he was out of breath. Chanelle was about to close the door but was stopped.

"Don't shut that door in my face!!" In walked Crystal and the idiot.

"Asher, I refuse to stay in the same house as Crystal!" Brooke says first.

"Do you think I want to be stuck on this planet with you?!" Crystal replied.

"Crystal, shut up!! Brooke, we have nowhere else to go. Where the heck did you all come from anyway - Jason, Crystal, and whatever your name is?"

Jason went first. "I don't know about them, but I was attacked." Chanelle, Simone, and Brooke were shocked. I don't believe it one bit. Jason could have crushed my throat when he almost choked me. Plus, he worked out in the gym every day on the cruise ship.

"Are you hurt? I don't see any scratches." The look on my face showed suspicion. Brooke elbowed me.

"Asher! Can we talk about this later? It's 2:00 am. Jason and the idiots, there are two bedrooms left. Do whatever you want with them. I'm going back to bed."

Brooke grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs.

**************************************

10:00 am

Brooke's POV

I was dead serious about not being alone in this house.

"You're going to have me sit in the bathroom while watching you take a shower?! You know that's torture, right?"

"I sure do."

"You know, I'm going to need a shower after my shower because of watching your naked body. And, the water cascading down to the places I want to go."

Asher started licking his lips when I looked at him. "Let me be your loofah sponge so I can wash you up, really good. We are in the bathroom. No one will hear us."

"No. There are other people in the house. Something is definitely aroused."

"Honey, you have no idea how aroused it is. Enough of this torture."

Asher hopped off the sink, stripped, and joined me. "Now, I'm about to torture you."

"Torture me, baby." After wrapping my legs around his waist, Asher placed me against the shower wall and tortured my body.

"I...love...you, Brooke....Palmer," He said in between grunts and gyrations.

"Oh my gosh. I love you too, Asher Gray. Someone has been thirsty."