SOPB - Chapter Eighteen

Monday, June 22nd, The Year 2220

Asher / Tristian Rimulus' POV

The instructions were for us to all land where the cruise ship crash-landed. I thought that was strange at first, but as we approached the landing spot, I began to understand.

Once the ship landed, we departed and was greeted by Hamon and several other people.

"Prince Tristian, the supplies for you and your crew are ready to be loaded onto each ship."

"Thanks, Hamon. The king also mentioned we would find out something when we arrive in Brisothea. Any idea what it is?"

"There are two parts. The first thing is that we have officially taken over the bad side of Brisothea. The tunnels have been cleared out of the riffraff. It has since been destroyed. The ruler of our planet has authorized the restoration of the planet. The king of Paerus offered assistance in the restoration. And Brisothea will no longer be uncharted. It will be placed on the map with a ceremony from the king. We will return to being a vibrant, resourceful planet for all to see."

"That's amazing news. Once the rescue is over, I want to help with the restoration."

"The second part is our Ruler has authorized me and my crew to assist in the rescue. Me and the over 100 that volunteered know the risk. We are at your service. Our ships are fully loaded and ready to rock and roll."

"The more we have, the merrier. Thanks, Hamon. I could really use your assistance aboard my ship. It's the largest in our fleet. How much longer until the ships are loaded?"

"Just a few more hours and everything will be loaded. We have medical supplies, food supplies, and weaponry. It would be best to put several of my Brisothean crew members on each ship to show everyone how to use the weapons. The food and medical supplies are the same as Paerus."

"That's an excellent idea. Let's do this."

*********************************

During those several hours, I contacted my parents, Koko, and Florian. Dalis had the biggest smile on her face while I talked, and she babbled. My little princess is going to start talking soon. I can feel it.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Enter." It was Hamon and Divis.

"Tristian, the supplies have been loaded. The fleet is awaiting your instructions. Hamon's crew has been divided onto our ships."

The three of us then exited my room and walked over to the bridge.

"Okay. Listen, everyone from here on out, this will be a very dangerous mission. We all, including myself know the risks. I am only going to say this once - the Brisotheans are our allies. You are to assist them with whatever they need. And give them the proper respect they deserve. If anyone disobeys my order, you will be dealt with. I do not only speak for me and Dalis, but for the king, queen, Koko, Florian, Brooke, Simone, Chanelle, Max, and Drake, we all appreciate everyone's support and sacrifice. Let's get this fleet on the way to get my queen!"