Ch. 17 Wedding Blues

The next day I stood in the living room with Aunt Bella and a few other death eaters. I was wearing a pink dress that stopped at my knees. I was to attend the wedding as a friend of the Weasleys and a rather unknown death eater would escort me as well as to act like a bodyguard in case the Order tried to do something. Obviously the Order had an idea that I wasn't on their side anymore but hopefully they wouldn't make a scene. I looked to the death eater taking his arm. We appareated to the wedding where I stood a few feet from the death eater. Within moments Molly rushed towards me.

"Isabelle. What are you doing here?" She asked. I could see the conflict in her eyes. I was a child yet Dumbledore warned her about the role I would play and to kill me if I leaned even slightly away from the Order and I would say I've more than leaned.

"Bill is getting married and I thought I should come," I said simply keeping my hatred hidden behind a sweet smile.

"You left with the death eaters. I thought for sure they would either hurt you or turn you dark," she said as I locked my blue eyes with her eyes.

"No one can turn me into anything. I will be what I want and currently I want to see Bill get the girl," I said with a fake smile but a defiant undertone to my words. "Now where are Fred and George?"

"Probably switching the desserts to their horrible treats," she sighed causing me to giggle. The twins had always been close to my heart during my stays with the Weasleys even if I didn't speak with them much. They definitely made the stay interesting with their pranks.

"I'll go find them then," I said swiveling around walking towards the reception tent. I indeed found them next to the food but they were eating some not switching the items. "Hey boys."

"Isa," they said in unison turning their attention to me dropping the food they were holding. They were the only people involved with the Order to call me Isa.

"So tell me about your latest pranks," I stated as Fred stepped forward hugging me. I froze at the touch before he pulled away. "What do you know?" I asked seeing the sadness in their eyes.

"We know what Dumbledore did to you Isa. The Order tried to hide it from us but we found letters shortly after you left. We can't believe he would purposely hurt an innocent child," George said while Fred nodded. I felt tears well up in my icy eyes but I quickly reigned in my emotions hiding the pain.

"Well he did," I said bitterly while Fred looked at George who nodded at the unspoken question Fred had asked.

"We want to help you take down the Order. They aren't good Isabelle and we cannot let them continue to harm people," Fred said. My lips parted slightly in disbelief so I dove into each of their minds and found nothing but truth. They wanted to help even if they needed the dark mark. I rushed forward hugging them both.

"Stay close to me. You'll understand what I mean in a few hours," I said softly. They nodded without asking a single question before the three of us headed to the chairs to watch the wedding. I could feel the death eater watching us from a distance. Once the wedding ended I stood in the tent with the twins.

"Care to dance?" Fred asked me with a grin. I took his hand with a grin before we rushed into the crowd. We glided around the room giggling the entire time as Fred casted silent spells at the guests making them trip or change their hair color temporarily. I giggled as we glided around the room while also pranking people. I had almost felt carefree, like I'm supposed to feel until I spotted the patronus. The air shifted as a patronus flew through the tent. I dragged Fred over to George taking George's hand as well as Fred's as the voice echoed through the tent.

"The ministry has fallen, they are coming," the patronus said before Death eaters arrived and chaos began. I saw Bella dueling with several wizards at once. Her eyes caught mine then drifted to the Weasleys. The confusion was clear in her eyes but she shrugged it off trusting me completely.

"One of you apperate us to Malfoy Manor," I told the twins. Within seconds we landed on the sidewalk outside the house. I groaned rolling my eyes. Only death eaters could apperate straight into the house. "Guess we walk." I sighed leading the Weasleys down the long path to the manor. We entered the house causing my mom and dad to rush into the entryway with wands pointed at the twins.

"Why are they here?" my father sneered putting up his emotionless facade.

"They are with us," I said firmly as my mom gave a confused glance at me. "They learned the truth and pledged loyalty to me."

"Well welcome I guess," my dad said lowering his wand hesitantly as we made our way further into the house. We all entered the meeting room to wait for the death eaters to return from the wedding hopefully with Harry. I gasped as my aunt arrived home stumbling slightly with small scratches on her face.

"Bella," I rushed towards her before horror spread across my face as I noticed a deep gash across her abdomen. The blood had been hidden by the darkness of her dress. I caught her as her legs gave way. Fred rushed towards us scooping her up and setting her on the couch knowing I could barely hold her up.

My mom moved to heal her but a warmth spread across my body uncontrollably as my eyes glowed silver. Wisps of the silver magic flew off my fingertips. The powerful magic surrounded her stomach stitching her body back together as it had done mine. The magic was so natural I couldn't stop what was happening while everyone watched me with awe. Bella sat up our eyes locking onto each other's. My eyes returned to their usual ocean blue color as the magic faded and a wave of overwhelming fatigue hit me. I took a shaky breath trying to fight through the exhaustion that came from the magic use. I swayed on my feet falling into my mother's arms as she cried out.

"Isabelle," my mom shouted as I plunged into darkness.