Epilogue

(8 months later)
I walked down the hall rushing outside. We had just had a big snow storm but now it had calmed. A smile spread across my lips as I looked out at the yard covered in fresh snow. The cold air nipped at my cheeks but I didn't care. I couldn't turn away from the glistening snow piled before me. Everything was perfect. The Wizarding world had calmed becoming peaceful and I had my family. Nothing could ruin this moment as I looked out at the world knowing that I had people who loved me.

"Isa," Fred said coming up to stand on my left. George joined us standing on my right. They had moved into the manor shortly after the war ended. My parents saw them as their own kids which meant I got two more older brothers to hang out with.

"Pretty isn't it," I said as George grinned.

"Yeah it is. I never got to see much snow at the Burrow," George stated. I took his hand knowing it was hard for him to think about his life with his blood family. They never felt like they belonged at the Burrow.

"So how are your latest inventions going?" I asked shifting the conversation as the twins both cracked lopsided smiles.

"Fantastic," Fred began.

"Couldn't be better," George continued.

"We have this new invention," Fred said.

"It causes you to puke with one lick," both Fred and George said in unison.

"That's brilliant. Now you don't have to worry about getting caught chewing it," I said excitedly. I loved hearing about their prank shop. When the war ended my family decided to invest in the prank store. Fred and George had basically become like family so it was only right to help them get the shop that would clearly succeed. They deserved to reach for their dreams.

"Payback," I heard Tom yell seconds before George and Fred got pelted by snowballs. Both turned around in shock as I rushed over to Tom. I wasn't about to be on the losing team.

"Payback?" Fred and George said in confusion.

"You hit me in the face when I was sharing a body with Quirell," Tom stated as if that was obvious before waving his wand hitting the twins with another round of snowballs. They screamed ducking before they started firing back. Unlike Tom the twins resorted to snowball fighting the Muggle way. I ducked to the side grabbing a chuck of snow hurling it at George while Tom focused on Fred. I giggled as the snow crashed against George's face. He gasped before fixing me with a playful glare.

"Oh crap," I said as he started throwing snowball after snowball at me. They all hit various parts of my body. I barely managed to throw a few back as I laughed and tried to escape George's assault. I ran around the yard tossing snow back at George until he pinned me down. I smiled at up him before I cried out. "Okay okay. I give up," I said breathlessly. George got up and we both looked over to see Tom and Fred still going at it. Tom had long ago abandoned his wand and was currently grabbing as much snow as he could as fast as he could. George and I decided to sit in the snow watching as Tom and Fred continued to exchange snowballs.

"My face! You hit my face!" Tom cried while Fred kept shifting away from Tom. I burst into a fit of giggles as George joined me. We leaned on each other while we laughed at the scene before us. The fearsome Dark Lord was throwing snowballs and goofing around with a bunch of young adults. No one would believe this.

"I'm sorry. To be fair we had no idea you were on his head!" Fred said in return with a shrug. "Who lives on the back of someone's head anyway?!" A few more snowballs hit Fred as Tom spoke.

"You hit a teacher!" Tom exclaimed causing the four of us to erupt in laughter.

"We set off fireworks in the middle of a test. As if we cared about respecting authority," Fred said with a smirk. I raised an eyebrow having missed that moment. Fred threw one last snowball once again hitting Tom in the face before the snowball fight came to an end. George and Fred were soaked head to toe. Even though I had given up I managed to stay pretty dry.

"So hot chocolate?" I said as the three men nodded. We all went inside and found a house elf. "Kreature." I called out. The elf landed before me since I was technically a Black. He probably would have come anyway. He liked me.

"What can Kreacher do for Mistress Isabelle?" He asked bowing his head. I smiled at him in greeting.

"Hi Kreacher! Can you bring us hot chocolate please?" I asked as he nodded disappearing with a crack. I loved Kreacher he was the best. My aunt had even freed him paying him several galleons for staying on with us. The four of us made our way into the parlor finding a spot close to the fireplace to warm up. We only waited a few minutes before Kreacher returned with four perfect cups of hot chocolate. "Thank you Kreacher!" I told him as he flashed me a grin.

"Anything for the most noble house of Black," he said with a bow before he disapperated as we all took our cups.

I held the cup in my hands warming them rather than drinking the chocolate. Tom was doing the same as me. Fred and George on the other hand had both finished their cups within seconds. I giggled seeing a thin line of chocolate on their upper lips.

"Guys. You have chocolate on your face," I said with a smirk. They quickly used the back of their hands to wipe it away. My mother entered the room freezing at the sight before her. "Snowball fight," I said answering her unasked question.

"I see. Who won?" She asked as if this was a completely normal occurrence for grown wizards.

"I did," the three men said at once. I rolled my eyes at the men glared at each other while my mother laughed.

"I clearly won. You both are soaked," Tom said while George shook his head.

"No we won. Isabelle gave up," George said before Fred continued.

"It would have been two to one," Fred said.

"We won," Fred and George said in unison. I laughed at the argument happening before my eyes before I spoke up.

"Let's call it a draw," I said as they all looked at me before reluctantly agreeing.

"Fine," Fred said while Tom pouted. I raised an eyebrow at Tom's childish behavior.

"Now that that has been settled dinner is ready," my mother said. Fred and George sprinted out of the room almost hitting my mother on the way out causing her to shake her head with a laugh. "Are they ever not hungry?"

"Not that I've seen," I said with a grin as I got to my feet. Tom apperated to the dining room as he usually would. I think he liked flexing his powers for us to see. I shook my head as my mother walked over to me.

"Are you coming?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yeah. Give me a minute," I told her. She gave me one last smile before she left the room. I stood in the room alone thinking back on everything I went through. What I lost and what I gained.

I may have been the littlest Malfoy lost but I certainly didn't stay that way. Now I have a family. I have people I love who love me and I couldn't ask for more. I am a Malfoy and nothing will ever change the way I feel about my family. I'm glad everything happened the way it did because it allowed me to grow in ways I never would have. A smile graced my lips as I strode into the dining room coming face to face with those I love the most, my family.

(A/N: I've started writing on the sequel. I'm not sure when I will have the sequel up but my goal is to have a chapter up in the next few days. Updates probably won't be every day but I will put up chapters whenever I have them finished! Thank you once again for reading this fanfic. I had a lot of fun writing it!)