-Another drink- Rhys x Drunk!Reader |F/L|

Warnings:
-near sex
-alcohol
_______
Timeline: ???

Laying against the table I held my glass in my hand, maybe I had one to many or maybe the fact having 5 hot men walking around my house was getting to me, but this was a little obscure.
"Are you ok?" A  voice asked as a hand was place onto my shoulder. I simply hummed in response before there was a shifting noise and I moved my head to see Rhys,
"Hello~" my tone was slurred slightly due to the amount of alcohol I had consumed as I leaned forward slightly and Rhys tilted his head
"Your voice.." he started before I cut him off and moved closer to his surprise.
"Ya know.....your horns are pretty." I  continued drunkly before placing myself on the lap of the tan daemos and began to stroke his smooth horns with a smile. Not noticing his face tint in a red blush
"Ms. (Y/n)"  he stated, attempting to keep his tone level as he held me on his lap to make sure I didn't fall.
I didn't think as I toyed with Rhys' horns. He shifted every so often to my touch but I didn't notice until a sound left him. A moan and I tilted me head and began to pull my hand away before he grabbed my wrist and held it where it was.
"Please...continue" his words were soft and without thinking I would resume the drunken touching of his horns as a sound would leave him every so often before I leaned into him and giggled drunkenly.
"Your so funny....and your horns and pretty" I stated as my body continued to lean into the daemos male. But why was I feeling hot? My mind seemed to slip in and out of reality before I would feel warmth on my neck. It felt good...was he kissing it? While my touches slowed his picked up as he seemed to return the favour I unknowing gave. After a moment I felt him grip my waist and pull me closer.
"Daemos are particular about who they let touch there horns" he informed. His grip on my waist tightening briefly as I sat straight and smiled at him drunkenly before being picked up and brought to my room and upon being thrown onto the bed my mind seem to register what it wanted. It wanted him. So I pulled him close as I connected our lips, trying to press my body into his before he pulled away slightly and looked down at him. I nodded and he shifted before running a hand up my shirt and began to massage my breast. Giving it a small squeeze which pushed a moan from my lips.

His movements were slow, almost examining before he stopped and looked down at you, looking at your slightly disheveled figure. Some part of a moral ran threw him, you were drunk. But as you leaned up and tried to get his attention again he simply bit his lip and laid you back down.
"We can't" he spoke and you whines softly and he brushed your hair back
"But-" he cut you of
"No but's when your sober we'll continue" he spoke before getting you settled into bed and laying next to you, holding you close. Knowing when the morning game he might be scolded.

When morning came I didn't want to move, my head rang with pain and I was comfortable in the arms of Rhys, you knew why the night was cut short you were grateful to be able to enjoy your first while sober and  opted to simply cuddle into the daemos' arms and relaxed, closing your eyes and drifting back off to sleep.