-princess- Pierce x Reader |S|

*this is set in less modern style times*

My name is (y/n) (L/n) and I'm a princess. So when a fellow royal, though from another world Asch appeared I was open to letting them reside in my home, though one of his guards caught my attention. Pierce.

"I see, so your home is in danger of losing it's magic, and you need a supply?" I asked, setting my tea cup down as Asch sat across from me.
"Yes. And I need some humans to re-supply" he spoke bluntly, knowing I was more understanding with truth.
"Fine. I'll give you the criminals. Most of them would rot in there cells anyway" I spoke, thinking this would help with the gross overpopulations of prisons in my region. And look to Asch who was smirking
"thank you." He spoke and I stood, looking over the guards who stood with him. It was my chance.
"But as a token of good faith I would like to request one of your men." I said while looking to ash who rose a brow.

~current day~

The alliance between my nation and the daemos have been going steady for 3 years now. They got the criminals and prisoners of war, while I simply spent my day's with pierce. And while having such reinforcements were nice, a lot of the daemos were, rather hot headed...

"Listen princess, we could take over this entire planet." Rhal spoke bluntly, having to much of a thirst for blood whilst I looked to him.
"I get that but we are already at war with the neighbouring nation. I want to take it slow" i said, though having no really want for world domination. And with that I closed the door after bidding him fair  well and looked back to my bed were pierce was now sitting up.
"Princess are you alright?" He asked, his knightly habits still not having faded over these years, and though we weren't wed there were quite a few activities we still partook in.
"I'm fine" I spoke with a small laugh, walking over to him and kissing his forehead gently to which he pulled be down into the bed with him, nuzzling into my neck as he closed his eyes. This was all I really needed, him in my arms. Though I hopped he wasn't doing this on account of orders, I knew he couldn't fake such a gentle touch and with that I soon drifted back off to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••
So this came to me in a dream idk lmao, sorry if it was to short and jumpy