-brat- Leif x Confident! Reader |M/F|

Warnings:
lmao I'm bad at confident women
_______
Request: @iiExhausted

Living with the daemos was a fun experience, and it was fun when they were surprised that I didn't take any of there threat bullshit. While it was a little rocky here and there due to the cultural difference. Most of the time it was like having weird roommates, but in this case it was like living with your crush who is also a roommate. And that isn't as fun. Your particular crush happened to be the kill happy daemos, Leif and while you held the confidence of a big dick in a locker room, you were almost nervous about approaching Leif but you decided today was the day it was going to happen so, when he was relaxing on the couch watching tv, you opted to plop yourself right on the daemos' lap, earning yourself a a weird look but after a split second of hesitation, you spoke.
"Me. you. Date." It was simple and to the point and when the daemos smirked you relaxed a little.
"Depends one what I get out of this deal" he joked to which your almost dom energy continued.
"Whatever I give you." You spoke and and a deep chuckle left Leif's throat as he gripped your waist.
"I'm sorry dear but I take what I want." He informed to which a small tint of blush crossed your cheeks, but you didn't want to give up the control you had right now, even if you were a sub by nature.
"Then do it." Your teased to which your position was flipped where he pinned you onto the couch.
"Well I think I might just want to punish" he teased at, looking over your lightly pinned frame before you gripped his horns gently and began to stroke them, making him groan slightly and you smirked, your brat nature coming into play as you continued at his horns, not allowing his to take the control he wanted to before you pecked his forehead and left back to your room to further tease the poor daemos. Glad to have gotten his far and your confidence had just gotten another boost to which you flopped onto the bed and relaxed, wondering what your next step would be in the mini war you had just started with the kill happy daemos, Leif.

A few weeks passed and while washing the dishes a familiar body pushed into you as it laid his head atop your head
"Your a brat you know that" he spoke, his hands running along the spot where your horns may be if you had them before your rose a brow.
"And this is new news?" You asked before he turned you to face him.
"Tease me like that again and I'll be sure you know your place sweetheart." He spoke with a toothy smirk and a wink before this time he was the one to leave the other in shock of what just happened