-Teeth- leif x reader |M|

Warnings:

A short lil one shot inspired by a song
________

Dating an unpredictable former assassin from another world wasn't easy, especially when he was near bi-polar. Sometimes you two were the happiest couple the others were spent fighting. But one thing was clear, the two of you were almost addicted to each other.

Every fight would end with making up one way or another, and some questionable events were happening at the hands of Leif. Worrying for his safety you tried to get him to back further away from the lifestyle but it was no use.

~~

Coming home one particular night you looked up at Leif as he pulled you close and kissed you deeply and pulled away and gave you a smirk.
"See, no need to worry about me not coming home" he spoke before ruffling your hair, tipping your chin up and in the process flashed his shark like teeth, making you shake your head and smile.
"I still worry" you spoke gentle as he began to remove his jacket and ran a hand threw his hair.
"Would you like me to make you forget about all that worry?" He asked a devious glint in his eyes as he pulled out his signature sythe weapons, not as a threat but to wash them of there blood as he always did, you approached behind him and wrapped your around around him, feeling his strong and sturdy body under your touch as you breathed in his slightly blood changed scent.
"You just have to promise to never die as I couldn't handle that news." You spoke before feeling his actions stop and a slightly wet hand touch yours.
"I promise princess" he spoke gently
"You underestimate us daemos." He spoke, turning to look at you as he held you close to his chest, stroking your hair.
"But your up against others like you." You spoke tears threading to fall from your eyes as he tried to sooth you gently as he Fell with you to sit on the floor "those weaklings are nothing like me, I work under prince Asch so I'm the best of the best." He spoke and your nodded, closing your eyes as you tried to relax as simply held you in a gentle manner he held with nothing or no one else. You trusted his words even if you were worried he might both come home.