-perfect balance- Asch x Reader | L|

Warnings:
spicy time.
Bdsm style relationship
_______
Timeline: -not in le timeline-

I was his. And though he was also mine I choose to stand lower and obey his every command.
Willingly I gave my body and soul to the hotheaded prince and I was willingly accepting of everything, and he knew that.

"(Y/n)" a commanding voice called to which I quickly responded and came to his side.
"Yes sir?" I asked looking up at him as he look a little tired from a days of work but none the less gave me a small smile, hooking a finger into the ring of my choker and pulling me close. Another arm shaking around my waist.
"I want you. Is that alright?" Though he knew my body was his as I willingly gave it whenever he pleaded, he still asked his dominance dropping briefly from his tone to ensure I was ok with his request, yet the second I nodded, showing my consent, the dominance returned and I was thrown into the bed one in the bedroom. And though his actions were rough he was careful with me. It was as if I could break at any second but he also wanted to destroy me, it was the perfect combination.
"Good girl." As the words fell from his lips I smiled as his hands traveled up into the long shirt I was wearing due to not leaving the house that day and a smirk fell onto his lips as the shirt was ever so teasingly slowly hiked up my body, I looked up, not fighting the tease as I remained fully submissive knowing he loved the submission I gave.
I bit my lip as he stopped the shirt right under my breasts and began to attack my exposed neck that was littered with the fading remains of his last crave. A soft sound left my lips, a sound which he could listen to all day, a sound that only fueled him to continue and get a little more rough with his actions, nipping at my (s/t) flesh as the same sound continued to leave my lips. My body squirming slightly as I grew aroused yet his knee prevented me from gaining any pleasure other then his own touch.
"Please....more" I began to beg, allowing him the satisfaction of my own cravings as his teasing touch continued, first my neck, then stomach, then inner thigh and finally my lips as he pressed his fingers against the clothed regions of my arousal, enjoying every second as his name fell from my lips in a moan, he knew my body desperately began to crave his and his mine yet I knew he loved to tease and I loved not being in control.

Once my shirt was fully removed, my hands were bound in a simple knot which was garenteed not to hurt me past my limits as he pushed my body down into the bed, listening to my heavy breathing as his lips trailed down my body in an array of soft kisses, though I only had one thin layer of fabric covering me, he was still fully clothed, only further demonstrating the control he had over me.
"Beg." The command was simple and I wasted no time in following.
"Please...please sir fuck me" you began, his smirk widening as he looked down at your exposed body
"Such naughty words, if you didn't look so appetizing right now I'd punish you." He spoke watching as I hit my lip at the though of punishment, but glad to advance forward as he stripped me of the remaining fabric covering my body, and again I let a whimper beg leave my lips.
"Please..."

Smiling at me, he took a brief moment to caress my cheek before removing his member from his pants and positioning himself, looking at me again I nodded and without hesitation he slammed into me, making my body arch and my mouth let out a moaned gasp.
"Good girl" the words fell from his lips and I smiled as my body bounced to every thrust, his rough actions at a pace he knew my body could handle, as the room was soon with the sounds of moans, groans along with the creaking of the bed, he soon informed me of his oncoming release.
"Please allow me to take it." I begged not caring if protection was used or not and he nodded in response, his actions growing tougher and my head tilting back and soon, we both hit the climax, the once rough actions slowing as he nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck after letting my hands loose, after pulling out he positioned himself next to me, rubbing my hips in a soothing manner in he took in my scent that was mixing with his as he spoke.
"I love you my dear (y/n)" I smiled as I knew I loved his soft side as much as his rough one.
"I love you to, Asch" I spoke, running my hands threw his hair as we relaxed, letting ourselves comedown from the high we both experienced before moving onto the aftercare.

The love and affection I received along with the dominate side of Asch is the reason I allow myself to submit so easily to him, it was the pro per relationship between don and sub. Which is why I remained by his side in this moment and into forever and always.