-oblivious- pierce x reader |L|

Setting:
pierce loves the reader, yet the reader is oblivious to any hints so Ava tries to help and play wing women but things end up spicy.
_______
Request: anonymous

She was my everything. What occupied my thoughts and distracted me from my duties. She was like a substance I was addicted to. I wanted to be by her side and I wanted her as my own.

Well, this was it, your friend Ava stood in front of you with her arms crossed, you thought this was how you die, due to her gaze. But she simply sighed and you tensed.
"Your going on a hang date with one of the hot guys staying at my apartment." She stated, draping an arm around your shoulder as your stood a little dumbfounded.
"You are the perfect match. And the mans is going to be here at...soon" she stated, clearly having forgot the arranged time.
"But" you tried to argue but she shushed you.
"Give him a chance." She spoke with a smile and stepped back.
"If anything just hang out and make a friend. Your to much like me." She spoke, watching as you took all the information in. Wondering which one of the 5 males she was sending over to your house but you weren't even able to sit down before there was another knock on your door and you answered it, looking up at the male who stood at your doorway. It was none other then pierce. You smiled and he returned it, opening the door wider your offered him entrance to your apartment to which he thanked you and leaned down to step threw the door frame.
"Your the hang date guy?" You asked, making a bit of small talk as you closed the door, watching as he silently nodded and looked around, you watched as you really didn't know what else to do.
"So what do you want to do" you asked to which he paused and looked to you
"I'd be happy to do whatever you want" you smiled and nodded
"Well we can watch Netflix and you can pick the movie." You offered, guiding him over to the couch as the both of you got settled, though once the movie finished pierce looked over to you.
"What do people do when there in love?" He asked, the question took you aback as you looked at him.
"They tell the other person and express there feelings I guess" you responded, not really knowing the answer before pierce moved and ended up pinning you against the couch in a laying position.
"Pi-" you were cut off as he kissed you, silencing you. While it took you by surprise you didn't pull away and relaxed your body. Closing your eyes as you tried to figure out why he was acting this way.

Slowly pierce pulled away and looked down at you, taking in your features as his hand cupped your cheek.
"Well. I love you (y/n) and I want you to me mine." He started, his slightly rough thumb stroking your cheek as you stared in shock.
"Thought it looks like you don't feel the same." His tone dropped and you shook your head.
"No, I just never knew. I'd be happy to...." you paused for a moment, trying to figure out the right word with the cultural gap.
"You'll become my mate?" He asked, a little taken aback that you had actually agreed, but after a moment of thinking you nodded and Pierce smiled to this.
"We daemos have a mate marking ritual" he began, his free hand at the hem of your top.
"It involves, the act of mating to ensure the mark stays." He explained, and while you blushed you also nodded
"I'll do it." You spoke with a bit of confidence as you watched the daemos continue to smile as he took in your body, the body that was soon to belong to him.
It took him a moment before he pressed his lips against your again. Using gentle movements he gentle ran his hands up the sides of your body, shifting as your arms slowly wrapped themselves around his neck and relaxed your body to his touch.

Not long after your shirt was removed and he began to kiss around your neck and collar bone area, causing you to blush and bite your lip. As time progressed piece by price both of your clothes were removed and as he bit into your flesh, causing you to gasp softly he thrusted into you at the same time and his once gentle actions were not long after replaced with forced thrusts into your smaller body. He pulled away leaving his bite mark in your flesh and held your hand with one of his own as he continued his forceful actions, causing you to moan and arch your back. He watched with every thrust he gave that your body bounced, though he didn't love you for your body, he loved every reaction you gave to his actions and soon his grunts joined your strings of moans as pleasure over took him as well, and without thinking you hand began to touch his horns with your free hands, with only made his rough actions increase more, almost at if the touching of his horns fuelled him. Soon you could feel a knot building in your stomach and you told him you were close in a shaky, moaned voice. Grinning he told you to go ahead as he was close as well. So after another minute or two of his rough pounding of your body you climaxed which soon lead into his, leaving the two of You lightly panting, you more so then him. Gently pulling him close you cuddled into him after draping a Blake then around the both of you, smiling as you were happy to have such a kind person to be with for the rest of your days, thought at the end of the day you were a bit embarrassed you hadn't seen the signs sooner.