Dealing with mental illness |M|

Warnings:
Contains topics of mental illness, in no way am I glorifying these illnesses. If you experience any thoughts of self harm or suicide please seek professional help. This chapter if about the "if the were real" relations to the reader.
___________

🖤Asch
Result: caring and helpful

Though hotheaded, Asch wants nothing more for you to be happy and healthy so he'll do whatever it takes to help you get threw spurts of whatever mental illness your going threw. He'll reassure you during depressive spouts, comfort you in anxiety or panic attacks, attempt to calm any manic episodes and is every adamant about you taking your meds cause the doctors said it'd help you.

💙Pierce
Result: almost overprotective

Pierce ensures your always above when your experiencing your downfalls, and though silent he uses his body language to sooth and comfort you.
He's even tried to look into ways to aid you though he has trouble with the computer he is insistent on knowing everything to help you. And is admirer about you following every suggestion giving by your doctors.

💚Leif
Result: not the best at getting your meds into you if your upset with them.

Leif, while an unpredictable person he will always settle down, even if he doesn't want to when he sees your experiencing your issues. Though he's a little more 'forward' with you following doctors orders and taking meds, it can sometimes back fire when you openly invite him to pursue his threats, though he never does. He really does care and you know he does.

💜Rhys
Result: on the go psychologist?

Rhys, being the typical always wanting to learn person, delved deep Into your mental illness learning all about it an it's effects, so he's like a psychologist that knows about one mental illness and is normally with you at all times, he's memorized ways to sooth and calm you as well as curve manic and depressive behaviour, it's pretty much a blessing

🧡Noi
Result: standard noi.

He knows nothing about it but tries his best to keep you happy, and even if he doesn't understand, you know that he cares as he's always by your side asking to many questions