-pigskin- Asch x Reader |M|

Warnings:
A lil bit of a tease at the end :p
Song is suggestive.
_______
Timeline: 3 months after contact

Around the house echoed a sound, that of a band. Hollywood undead.

While thinking all the daemos were a out taking in the surroundings of the city, you decided to clean. Letting the speakers play your shuffled playlist. The song to come up was non other then pigskin by Hollywood undead. Letting your body flow with the beat of the song you smiled while you swept, yet there was one person watching, watching as you danced and sung along to the song with a bit provocative nature, watching as you went low when the song said and when you noticed him you froze, the song fading to an end as you spoke.
"Alexa....pause." Your voice was weak as you looked at non other then the daemos prince.
"I had no idea you had such a side" he spoke, his arms moving to cross over his chest and your expression fell into that of embarrassment.
"I thought you all went out..." you spoke, curious as to why he was back
"I came back cause the other humans were annoying." He stated plainly, as if you should already know the reason for his return. You swallowed, trying to think of something.
"Anyway" he started.
"When did you plan to show this side of you?" He asked to which you provided a simple response which was accompanied by a sheepish smile.
"Never" it was simple but effective, to which he walked closer, trapping you between him and the kitchen island and looked down upon you
"What's the human equivalent of touching a daemos' horns?" He asked, making you think before you could respond.
"Breasts on a woman and Maybe the dick for guys" you offered to which the prince nodded before stepping back and looking you up and down
"I want to see more of that later....I'll come to your room" and with that he left. And you sat on the floor in wonder for what would be in store for what the night would bring.

_____
I'll write the lemon for this if you guys want. Just not getting enough requests to work with.