-mistakes- Leif x Comatose! Reader |S|

Setting:
Leif suddenly snapped and stabbed the reader, relizing what he had done he panicked and tried to help her but only managed to stop her from dying
He continues to try anything to wake her from the coma, knowing he loved her more then he should have.

After a month the reader wakes up with an amnesia side effect and Leif vows to protect her
________
Request: @emelin_striker

"How...how could I have hurt her" Leif thought as he fell to his knees once again. Looking down at your sleeping body, his temper controlled him to much, as such a pitiful fight wasn't worth you life in his eyes.

"If your going to act like this I'll just leave" (y/n) screamed, tears streaming down her eyes as she looked to her green horned lover, as anger clouded judgements it was hard to remember what the argument was even over at this point. But as (y/n) turned to storm off Leif acted stabbed her as it was nearly programmed into him to solve his issues in this way. But as the (h/c) girl fell to the stomach clutching her stomach the realization hit him and he dropped the weapon and struggled to heal his human lover. As she looked at him weakly.

"I'm sorry...I still loved you." The words fell weakly from her lips as she slipped into a comatose state, Leif's magic seeming to stop her body functions and keep he alive.

Leif knelt, caressing his once vibrant lovers cheek as his red and puffy eyes seemed to fail at producing any more tears. The room where she laid was kept in the best of shape the daemos could manage yet the rest of the house lacked a little due to not wanting to leave her sleeping body alone for to long. Nothing he tried to wake her worked and he was beginning to worry.
And as the hours turned to days and those to weeks, about after the one month mark, Leif began to notice signs of his human lover waking as it was as if he was just given a surge of energy cause he began to hold her hand and watch.

~~
Upon waking waking up, you looked around with confusion, unaware of your surrounding, your mind seemed blank, without any memory but to your right was a white haired, horned male holding your hands and you smiled slightly.
"Who are you?" You asked watching as his features dropped.
"I'm leif" he spoke, leaving out the fact you shared a living relationship before as he looked to you.
"Oh, hello do you know why I'm here?" You asked and he nodded.
"You live here, you were in an accident and...." he paused
"And we share a home." He explained and you nodded.
"Do you mind trying to explain everything, my mind seems....blank."

From that day forward the ex assassin daemos vowed to protect (y/n) even if she decided not to love him this time......

[sorry if it's really bad :/]