-ritual- Rhys x Shy! Reader |L|

Warnings
hot. Sauce.
_______
Timeline: like 4 months after contact

After months of living with the daemos, I found myself mostly in seclusion, allowing them to do there thing and only taking them out when they wanted. Though it's been a rocky path, I've gotten a lot of things figured out, though when they found out my dad was in the police force, and ran a department, they claimed I was a princess which really thew a wrench into things. So it's almost as if I'm back as square one with getting comfortable again.

Closing your journal/diary you leaned back into your desk chair and took in a deep breath, with nearly 4 months of demon boys living in your walls, your introverted, shy nature didn't change. And they seemed to love having control over you. But at your newfound "royalty" they seem to be acting different as of late, just as your thought a particular dark skinned daemos opened your door upon your request of not phasing threw your bedroom walls and walked over to you, Pinning you into your chair.
"Princess (y/n), I wish to be the one to court you." He spoke causing a heavy blush to rise (;)) to your cheeks, causeing you to attempt to sink into your chair.
"Please" he started, grabbing your hand and placing it upon his left horn
"It would be my hounor, and I've considered it greatly. Just say yes or no." He spoke, not knowing the gap between dimensions would also hold the gap towards the initiation of courtship.
Sex.
Though taken aback, you thought about it briefly as he watched your red face, he was the most level headed of the daemos and if it had to be any of them, he was the best option in your eyes. So as you shyly closed your eyes and nodded your head, your failed to see the smirk crawl onto Rhys' face as you were no longer in your chair but laid on your bed, a wide eyes and deeply blushing you looked up at the dark skinned daemos in confusion before he closed the little gap between your pinned body and his, kissing you gently yet dominantly. Your wrists held by his hands as he took control of the situation. Allowing his knee to separate your legs you began to shift slightly with embarrassment, yet not unwanting. Somehow your body was agreeing to this while your mind raged but it was soon calmed as if intoxicated by a simple kiss, and once that kiss began to trail to your collar bone, your body reacted as such, your head tilting away to give space, legs pressing against his knee and biting your lip while the red continued to build in your once (s/c) cheeks. Rhys loved the way your body reacted to him. And not soon after his grip from your wrist moved to the hem of your shirt as he began to push it up, slowly and carefully as if to savour the moment and not break what he not believed to he his, but as he claimed what was his, biting down into your tender flesh on there his lips once laid, just above the collar bone you gasped and he froze for a brief moment in midst of his marking, listening to the rise and fall of your chest before he pushed on, and once the mark was completed, a simple bite mark looking derail now adorning your skin he slipped your top off and looked down at you, who was already a mess, cheeks heavily flushed, Borderline heavy breathing, while normally level headed and quite, he loved the sight of you like this, glad to have it be HIS sight to see.

He wasted little time on the rest of your body and once the two of you were completely naked, he began to lightly pepper kisses around your body, watching and enjoying every small reaction that came from you. Allowing his hands to trail your soft skin letting them explore, before his hands paused on your hips, and with a shy gaze and slow movements you reached out and gently grasped one of his horns, causing him to smirk and speak
"Now if only you had horns princess"
The comment made you freeze and took you by surprise, almost as much surprise as him thrusting himself into you, causing a moan to leave your lips and back to arch, once again the usually level headed daemos smirked and waited not to start thrusting, no pounding into your body, loving easy and every sound that flew from your lips, loving the way your body bounced in sync with his, and soon the sounds of small grunts and attempted to be suppressed bemoans filled the room, marking the ritual of courtship. While daemos could freely have sex, the marks left by a partner would only stay if followed by such actions, thus a ritual of sorts, so as your legs wrapped around his waist and your hand were moved to being pinned above your head, Rhys watched as the shy princess became his, and only his. Leaning close and gently mopping your ear he signalled he was close to his climax. And so were you, so after a few more moment of your rough lovemaking, he pressed into you as he released and again began to Attack your neck as your climax was mixed with his, after allowing you to come down from the high he slowly pulled out and  pecked your forehead before crawling in next to you and pulled you close
"Thank you princess (y/n) I was ensure your protected, always." He spoke gently into your ear as your eyes fell shut and his soon followed suit. You were now his, officially his. Forever.