💙~~Pierce~~💙

Just a divider chapter

"Pierce has sienna skin, dark brown hair in a ponytail, blue eyes, and horns that grow from the sides of his head and curve upwards. They are ombre from dark blue to light blue.

Pierce wears black skin tight armor, along with a robe/jacket that is light blue and purple. He also has a light periwinkle belt. On his right arm, Pierce has symbolizing tattoos like Asch, except much larger. He also has a grey piece of armor around his right wrist. His left arm is covered by one of his sleeves, while also having Navy armor on his shoulder.

~~~~~

Out of the bunch, Pierce seems to be the quietest, although he has his moments. He also tries his best to remain calm during (maybe dangerous) situations, i.e. when they weren't adapted to the new environment and they could barely breathe. Pierce shows to be kind-hearted and sympathetic toward Ava and the other main characters. He likely did not enjoy murdering any of his victims as they were slaughtered under his superior's orders. When Pierce does decide to speak, he is usually very serious and asks many questions."
-le wiki

cannon thingys;

Race
Daemos

Weapon
Dark Blue + Light Blue sword
(N/A) Magic

Gender
Male

Handedness
Left

Complexion
Sienna

Hair Color
Dark Brown

Eye Color
Blue

Occupation(s)
Knight of Daemos

Friend(s)
Asch (His Prince)
Leif
Noi
Rhys
Lady Grandma
Ava ("Prisoner") (Possible Crush)

Enemy(s)
Ava ("Prisoner')(possible crush)

~~~~
Voice Actor
Shado_Temple