Chapter - 20

Shattered Dreams
'The Phone Call'
Chapter - 20
By; mike hurley

Jack looked out the window and decided he needed help.....  The time for honor and keeping promises was over. Jack couldn't comfort Amy anymore. He couldn't do this by himself; Amy was hurting too bad.....

He scrolled to Ty's number....... and pressed send......

............Amy looked up and dried her tears; who you calling Grandpa?? She looked at Jack's phone & saw Ty's name & a phone number. In just a glance she saw the 828 area code.

Grandpa, just hang up; I'll be ok!! I need to find Ty on my own and I'm getting close. I love you for trying to help but I can't risk upsetting him. I've hurt Ty enough, now I need to be gentle with him. I'm using bird songs to find him, I should have his location narrowed down in about a week.

Bird songs?? Jack asked.

Amy smiled a little & replied; it's an idea I got from Mrs Bell. Jack grinned & said; she has the strangest notions about a lot of things but she's always right on and a very intelligent lady!! Best jam maker in Canada too!!

My idea came from a book she's reading.

Ok, well you can tell me more about the birds later. But Amy, you saw the area code where Ty is right??

I did Grandpa...... '828'; but I'll use that only to confirm my bird song results, ok??

It's very important to me I tell Ty I found him on my own!! No one helped me.

                              🦋🦋🦋

Six hours earlier...........

Caleb sighed and was so happy, ......warm saltwater waves washed over his toes. He walked south, down an endless beach. Everything was beautiful in Turquoise Bay; especially the women.
Some said he couldn't ride a bronc all the way to Australia, but he proved them all wrong.

Off in the distance, he saw another one walking toward him. This one was a petite brunette & wore a pair of old blue jeans shorts,......and nothing else.

His eyes were huge as he took all of her in. Her breasts were just the size he liked. She was way more than beautiful..... definitely very rare, ......he knew she had to be a 'Stone Fox'.

She smiled at Caleb & spoke to him in her pretty Australian accent. I haven't seen a man in years. She ran a finger down his chest and stopped at the top of his swim trunks.
You'll do nicely!! I can see you have all the equipment a girl needs. He stared at her bare chest and was instantly elevated and ready for her. She took his hand and lead him up to a small cottage on a hill. Caleb followed her and was hypnotized by the sway of her adorable female hips...........

Sunlight & photosynthesis makes the giant redwood grow tall and strong.  But for guys, sensual dreams are what raises their morning wood. He wakes up and reaches for his woman. It's how guys were made. Dreams harden him up & his lumber needs a females loving.

Caleb couldn't remember his dream, but he was hard as a 2 X 4.  He awoke with only 1 thing on his mind; her name was Ashley.
His need for her was overpowering, he could think of nothing else besides being intimate with her.

It was 5:30 am & Ashley awoke to find Caleb sucking on her breasts. He often massaged them & occasionally even talked to them. He had names for them. A typical guy; Caleb loved everything about a woman's breasts; from the arc of their bounce to the circumference of their curves.

He had even contemplated the strength of bras needed for female astronauts running on the moon. He almost called NASA to see if they had studied the science of 'lunar breast bounce'.