Chapter - 42

Shattered Dreams
The Envelope
Chapter 42
By; mike hurley

They were almost there, both were quiet and lost in thought. But their hands held onto to each other, hers was inside of his.
His hand cuddled and protected hers; It had been this way since the first time they held hands. She touched her locket and felt the depth of the rose pedal engravings. Even in darknesses shadows, her fingers could see how stunning the locket was.  But she wondered what exactly was in Ty's heart......

Why would he give her a gift that carried a promise bigger than a promise ring, but less than an engagement ring. Amy wondered what his intentions were. Ty's emotions were often hidden to her, concealed behind massive memories of a father who had no concept of love.

He said this locket was more than a promise ring; but how much more?? They reached the crest of 9th street's hill and began descending to the outskirts of town. They both saw the flashing sign far into the distance......
        'GAS, ICE CREAM, SANDWICHES'
They really didn't need ice cream, they had each other. And that was a comfort to both.
She looked forward to a physical relationship with him....

He was a man, and he dreamt of her satisfying his needs, every night, maybe in the morning too.

But he dreamt much more about satisfying her needs.

He needed to learn exactly how to please her, he yearned to know what exactly she needed to moan. The first time they made love, .....seemed like a 'flash in the pan', it happened so fast; but for about 1 minute or less, he heard her softly moan, almost like a whimper, begging for more. Her pretty, soft, but desperate moans turned him on and ignited his passion for her. The more she moaned, the faster he thrust, the faster she moaned......almost like an out of control
'Merry-Go-Round'. He felt his control waning.
He fought to hold control of his manhood; somehow he was pleasing her. But like a dam bursting in a flood, he lost it and spilled into her. Out of control, but so indescribably pleasurable.

He filled her. One final moan left her lips and serenaded his ears.

But it had been wrong. He had seen his dad use people for everything. Disposable relationships, like used condoms were disgusting. Ty Borden's first intimate encounter with Amy Fleming had to be special.
As special as when, years ago, A woman named Marion invited him into her family.
As special as Jack signing his papers, and telling Clint he would be Ty's mentor. As special as a young man, telling a girl, .....
"He would do anything for her"!!

Ty knew besides sex, the most beautiful thing he could give Amy was an engagement ring.

They both walked faster through the nights
Lingering heat. Ice cream together was a simple thing they shared. But it was a reminder of how far they had risen above Blair's lies.

Ty was almost there, he was so close to driving down to Boone Jewelry and buying the ring he had seen.

A tiny rose swirled upward from a silent band, and held a diamond in a crown.

But Ty needed to be certain, Amy would be the one he'd spend the rest of his life with. She would be the mother of his children. They would grow old together, and if her time came first, Ty needed to be strong enough to bury Amy, next to her mother, in front of their children and grandchildren. He needed Strength to be a man and hide his tears. Real
Men never cried.......
Ty's marriage vows would commit his love to her. A vow is stronger than a promise. 'I love you', meant something. Something real, and alive.

Ty opened the door for Amy, she smiled at him; they stepped inside and heard a familiar voice........

"Welcome to Jenny's"!!