Chapter - 33

Shattered Dreams

Chapter 33 / 'How love is spelled'
By; mike hurley

They stood next to the drinking fountain & felt like 2 teenagers looking for a quiet place.
Amy held his hand, she looked down at his shoes, and saw speckles of blood. This man who gave her a promise ring 2 years ago was now on his way to become a veterinarian surgeon.

When Ty arrived at Heartland Ranch 4 years ago, only 2 people believed in him, but one subsequently passed away.

Now he had a beautiful young woman who followed him across the continent. Lots of friends, teachers, fellow students, & co-workers, and even the school Dean believed in him. He had a real father; a man of integrity who he learned from.

But the one who had his full attention right now was the prettiest girl he had ever seen.
She didn't care who saw them; Amy stood on her tippy toes and kissed the aspiring & handsome young doctor!!

I'll see you tonight!! She said with a smile!!
Ty didn't want to let go of her hand.....
His eyes asked her to stay.

I can't; I promised Barbara....... I'm sorry, but, you'll be fine Ty!! Molly will be with you, she seems nice too.

But Amy still worried about Ty, .....she knew he had the knowledge, compassion, and confidence to complete the surgery. But Amy also knew, Ty was fretting about her, and them. She was right, no matter how disciplined Ty Borden was in the operating room; he was a man. And after she wore her halter top & reached for a glass on the top shelf. Her breasts added another layer of complexity to their wavering relationship.

Amy still wanted to get Ty into bed......

They ended the kiss & Amy laid her head against his chest. She listened like her mother taught her. She heard calmness, but in the background he was still anxious about something concerning them.

As Amy listened to Ty's heart beating, she thought of seeing him naked in the shower. He was perfect; his body awoke desires in her.
But right now was a perfect place for Amy, she came to check on Ty, but he held her, and once again made her feel safe.

Here, take this with you...... Amy said.

She reached into her pants pocket and pulled out the dearest possession she owned. She picked up his hand, set it inside & closed his fingers. Here, take this and don't look at it until you get into the operating room. Keep it as long as you need.... it will be an encouragement to you!!

Ty........ it will also remind you, that I love you.....no matter what. Do you understand??

He stared at her, and was at a loss for words. This was the same girl who packed their shattered dreams into a cardboard box......like they were trash. And left them on the table, like he was the trash man. No good by, no anything. Just a virtual, humiliating kick to his balls.

Ty was overwhelmed with emotion........ Amy had changed; in a good way.

She kissed him good bye. He stared at the swing of her hips and her pony tail as she walked into the office to find Barbara.

She was gorgeous!!

Ty was a man & just for a moment he dreamed of becoming one with Amy. Their bodies joined together in love.

Molly saw him staring at Amy & smiled.
She whispered; 'you better get some of that tonight, and don't forget to hold her & tell her you love her. You guys always forget how a girl needs her guy to hold her'. She winked at Ty & walked into the the operating room.

Ty followed Molly back into the operating room, it had been 12 minutes. Molly began checking Daniels stats. She smiled at Ty and said; Amys beautiful & it's obvious she's in love with you!!