Friends

Hi, Im Penelope.I have two brothers, one sister,Dad,mom, and myself.I am 16; I love fangirling over my celebs.

I have one two many dresses and shoes in my closet.

I love whatever those girly girls love.My all time favorite thing in my life is by best friend harry styles.He's my favorite because he gets me.He's been by my side;ever since I came out into the world.He's very supportive.We do get into fights but we solve them together.

I go to a ratchet school is what everyone is calling it.I dont really care; Im just happy that I go to school at least.Well my school is called Crown bear high school.I know it sounds weird but whatever.

Today is friday.I just love Friday's; just how you dont have to worry as much about grades and stuff.As soon as the bell rang, everyone cheered and I just waited until everybody left the classroom.Not gonna lie but Im short.Im 5'4. I got squished by the teens that are in my class that one time.After a few minutes I got my bag and left.

I stood in the front and I waited for harry.He has a car and is 18.He picks me up and my folks are fine with it.Well because he's my friend and they trust him as well as I do.

After a couple of minutes; harry arrived in his 2014 blue corolla.

"Hey penny" he said happily with his deep and raspy accent.
"Hi harry"
"So" he said while driving off to my house.

"So"
"What are you doing this weekend?"
"Umm..I dont know yet" I told him unsurely.

"Ohh umm.." he said nervously.

"Yea harry"
" If you dont have any plans this weekend......umm my sister invited you to come with me and my sister to a late night club"
"I'll think about it"
"Ok penny; am I pressuring you"
"No not at all"

Harry parked his car in front of my house and we stood there in silence.
"So I will talk to ya later" I say before getting out.
"Yea"
"Bye"
"Bye"

I walked in the house and noticed that my family was having dinner.I decided to join them.While I was eating I was figuring out if I should go with harry and his sister to the night club?