Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Bailey

Emma is walking back and forth, shaking bad and getting cold. “Here” I said and took off my jacket, giving it to Emma “no, no, you, you need it” she said, shaking. “I'll be fine, I'm already cold blooded” I said, making Emma smile a little at my bad joke. Emma took my jacket and put it around herself. “Aren't you cold, I'm freezing” Emma asked Elsa. “It's never bothered me” Elsa said. “The other day, there was something here we called it a snow monster. I assume that's something you made” Emma asked Elsa. “I'll do whatever it takes to get my sister back”.

“I can tell you care about her a lot, I'm sorry about her necklace” Emma said “where is it” Elsa asked, realizing that it wasn't here. “It fell into the ice here” Emma pointed to the the necklace, frozen in ice. “You can melt down to get it back, keep going, and we could take this whole conversation somewhere warmer” Emma said as Elsa just looked at her hands ans sighed.

“You can't control it, can you” I asked Elsa “what makes you think you know me” Elsa asked me “because I know me, and I have powers too, and I wasn't as great at controlling them. In fact I hurt a few people in the process, and it looks to me like you're the same way” I tell Elsa. “And me” Emma said “you have magic” Elsa asked Emma “yeah” Emma said. “Anna helps, she helps me control it, so if I can find her, she can help me undo this” Elsa said.

“Well, I'm afraid she's not here” I said “maybe your magic could help get us out of here” Elsa said to Emma and I. “I've been trying even just trying to warm myself up, I can't really feel my hands or my feet” Emma said. “And unless you want this hole thing to fall down on us, I can't do much” I said shaking a little. Even tho I am a vampire and I'm already cold blooded, I still can freeze. I just won't die, I'll just turn into a ice cube, joy.

I walked over to a wall and sat down, leaning my body against the ice wall didn't help. “I'm just tired” Emma said and started to lay down “Emma” Elsa said, worried “if I could just lay down for a minute” Emma said weakly. “Emma, stay awake” my voice cracked as I spoke. “Emma, talk to me, tell me more. Uh, were you born with magic or cursed” Elsa asked? “So, those are my two options, um, I don't know” Emma said. “I, I was raised in a place without magic, and, I didn't know I had these powers until recently, and I didn't have any parents around to help me with them” Emma said.

“Parents don't always help” I added “I ended up queen of a large land, unprepared” Elsa said. “I hear you with unprepared, get this, I'm a savior, I'm still not sure what the hell that means”. “I'm very sorry I trapped us here, I didn't mean it” Elsa said upset “I know” Emma said before resting her eyes “Emma” Elsa said, shaking her. Suddenly Peter appeared in the middle of the room, waring a long, red cape.

“Peter” I asked, confused “Bailey” Peter said with a smile. “What are you doing here, how did you get” I started. “I used my magic to get in here, I only have a few minuets tho, here” Peter went to put the cape on me. “It's suppose to heat up your body temperature” Peter said before vanishing again. I stood up and sorta stumbled my way over to Emma, laying the blanket on her. “What about you” Elsa asked “I'll be fine, Emma needs this more then me”.

I sat against a wall “besides, I can't die, I'll just turn into a ice cube” I said with a small smile. “Don't worry about me, keep Emma awake, keep her, keep her talking” I said. “Emma, don't sleep” Elsa said “right, I'm here” Emma said weakly. “Tell me more about your son”. “You only want to know more because you know if I sleep, I'll die” “Emma,
Emma, stay with me” Elsa said.

Suddenly a voice is heard, coming from Emma's radio “Elsa, Elsa” David's voice is heard. “How's Emma and Bailey” “Emma, she's freezing turning blue and Bailey” Elsa looks at me and I shake my head not to tell him anything. “She's okay” “Elsa Listen to me, I need you to find a way out” “I need Anna” Elsa says into the radio. “Well, we don't have her right now, but we have a way to find her, and we will, but right now, you're gonna have to do this on your own” David said.

“I can't control this” Elsa said “yes you can” I say, making Elsa look at me. “I didn't think I'd be able to control it ether, but I focused on the things I loved the most, what I was fighting for” I said. “She's right” David said “I know how you feel, you're trapped.
It's a battle you can't win, but it's exactly the kind of battle you have to fight, or you'll die” “No, I won't, I'll survive” Emma said weakly. “But Emma survival isn't enough, you have to live” David said.

“Where did you hear that” Elsa asked “you know where” “Anna, you knew her” Elsa said, happy. “Yeah, I did, she helped me once, a long time ago, become who I am. She saved my life and yours, and now I need you to save Emma and Bailey's. I didn't know much about Anna, but she wouldn't want you to live alone in an ice cave, which is where you'll be if you don't melt that ice. Now do it” David said as Elsa stood up and took a deep breath before raising her hands.

The ice started to melt “it's working, I can see them” I hear Davids voice as I walk over and help Emma up. “Emma” Hook says as we all go threw the small opening, welcoming the outside. “Emma” Hook said and hugged Emma as I went to the road and hugged Peter who was waiting. “Are you okay” Peter asked me “yeah, I'm fine, just a little cold” I said with a small smile. David quickly came over and hugged me tightly “are you alright” “yeah, just get Emma home, I'll be fine” I said with a smile.

David and Hook took Emma home to worm her up. I looked at Elsa who stood there, looking upset “are you okay” I asked Elsa as Peter walked with me over to her. Elsa staid silent “you saved us” “yes, I did, but I also endangered you both. You owe me nothing” Elsa said. “No, but I want to help, this isn't over, we're gonna find Anna” I said and Elsa smiled.

“Come on, we should get to the apartments” I said, luckily Peter drove a car over to the wall. By the time we got to the apartments I was normal, or at least my kind of normal. I walked into David and Mary Margret's apartment. “I'll go make some hot cocoa” Henry said “wait” Emma said. “I know, with cinnamon” Henry said “I'm sorry if I wasn't much help earlier, kid” Emma said to Henry as we walked in. “I'm just glad you're okay, I was already down to one mother, and I won't go lower than that” Henry said.

“Elsa You okay” David asked Elsa “not only have I lost my sister, I've lost her necklace, too. Now I have nothing of hers” Elsa said “don't worry, we'll find her” “I may be able to help with that” David said and brought out Little Boe Peep's cane. We all looked at it “I don't see anything” Elsa said “it should work” David said confused “is it broken? Or does it mean something happened to her” Elsa asked? “Wait, listen” I say as a faint heartbeat is heard. “What's that sound” David asked “it's a heartbeat” I said “we might not know where your sister is, but we know the most important thing” Emma said “she's alive” I said. “Fist thing first, we need to get that wall down” Elsa said “I'll go with her” I said.

“So will I” Emma said, standing up and walking out the door with us. We got in Emma's car and we headed to the ice wall. “You did this, you might not totally control it, but this is amazing and Unique, and you said you're the only one who has this power” Emma said and I agreed. “That's probably a good thing for everyone” I added, making them laugh a little.

“But still, this is kind of cool” I said “well, regardless, there's no need for a barrier anymore. Let me take it down” Elsa said and tried to take the wall down but it wouldn't move. “Why can't I bring it down, there's no reason this thing should be staying frozen.
I'm the only one with this power, I should be able to undo it” Elsa said and looked down at her hands. “So, what's keeping this thing up” I asked?