Chapter 18

Bailey

It's been two days since Peter, little Neil, and I have been in StoryBrook. I keep trying to talk Peter into letting us go back, but he's worried that if we go there then we'll be hit by the curse as well. I laid little Neil in his small bed that was made out of leaves and different things. I walked outside and saw Peter sitting by the cam fire. “You know, I do miss this place” I said, sitting next to him.

“Me too” Peter said and looked at the fire. It was silent for a little bit. “I wanna go back” I said and looked at Peter who was still looking at the fire “me too” “no, I mean I'm going to go back”. Peter quick looked up at me “what, we've disgusted this already” Peter started. “Peter, I can't just stand here and wait while my family could need me right now” I said.

Peter sighed “I have to do this” “no you don't, if anyone's going, I'll go” Peter said and stood up. “Peter, no, if you get hit by the curse then you could kill the whole town with just a wave of your hand” I said. “So could you, just might take a little more time” Peter said. “I'll be fine, please, you have to let me go” I said almost pleading. “And what about Neil” “he'll be safe here with you and if something happens then you can get me” I told him.

Peter looked at the ground before looking at me. “I knew you'd be saying that” he said and waved his hand as a red cape was in his hands. I looked at him confused “this cape will keep you safe from the curse if it's still there. If not, then you have nothing to worry about” Peter said and put it on for me. I looked at him and nodded “I love you” “I love you too” I said and gave him a quick kiss.

Peter sighed “take care of little Neil” I said and Peter nodded. I took a few steps back and nodded for him to send me off. Peter waved his hand and I closed my eyes. When I opened them I looked around to see it was night here, time must be different for Neverland and Storybrook. I heard someone talking and started to walk over to Regina's magic place, where she keeps all of her spells. I saw Emma and Elsa run out of there as Regina yelled “Swan”.

“Emma” I said and her and Elsa stopped and looked at me. “Bailey” Emma said with a smile and I ran up to her and hugged her as I did with Elsa. “The ribbons, you got them off” I said with a smile. “Yeah, why are you wearing that cape” Emma asked confused “well, Peter and I didn't know if the spell was still wondering around or not, looks like that would be a no” I said and took off the cap and throwing it up in the air, making it vanish.

Emma and Elsa looked at me confused “what, Peter put a spell on it” I said and Emma shook her head. “Not that, what are you wearing”? I looked down at my black dress to see I was wearing everything I had wore when I was in Neverland before. “What, clothes are very limited in Neverland” I said. “I like it” Elsa said with a smile “come on, we have to go” Emma said and we all ran off. We headed to the Snow Queens place and walked inside, towards the mirror. “You two have no idea how long I've waited for this moment” the Snow Queen said, making us turn around.