Kacchan the Dog

(Not apologizing)

(Deku) IZUKU MIDORIYA

Class: 1-A

Quirk: ONE FOR ALL

"We have a new student."

Mr.Aizawa had a straight face, but after a second everyone burst out laughing.

I absentmindedly started murmuring to myself.

"I mean the chances of UA accepting a new student is practically impossible in the middle of the year. Unless of course they were moved from the business course into the Hero course, but I thought you could only be moved if you won at the sports festival. Maybe it was because of the League of Villains? No, if anything it would be harder to get into UA's Hero course, especially after Stains convictions."

"As that is accurate Midoria," My face turned red as everyone looked at me. "UA High has made a special exception. This Agent is extremely talented."

"Agent..." Jiro muttered.

"Yes. She will be attending the school- this class until deemed necessary by the administration. This is to be kept quiet- no social media posts, no blogging and no telling the other students. Until the situation makes itself clear we will say nothing. Is that understood?"

"Yes Sir." The class said- excited and bummed at the same time.

"Great," Mr.Aizawa said. "Here she is."

Before any of us had time to laugh or question a girl walked in. Our heads shot back and forth between her and Mr.Aizawa.

"Is he serious?" Sauto murmured- to quiet for her to hear.

She paused slightly and tilted her head smiling to herself like something was funny. I glanced to Sauto- could she have heard him? She continued until she was in front of the class.

"Hello." She said with a hint of an accent.

"Hello..." I said along with the rest of the class.

There was an awkward silence until the girl looked to Mr.Aizawa. He sighed. "You might as well."

She nodded and turned her head back towards everyone.

"My name is Leona Highrun. Or if you prefer Lea Kobayashi." She paused to take a breath as if steeling herself for what she was about to say next. "I am part of the American Central Intelligence Agency or CIA. I am here as part of a multi-purpose agreement with Japan and UA Highschool for observation, evaluation, training and protection purposes on all fronts until informed otherwise. I will eat, sleep, and breathe as part of this class as well as a student of UA High."

"Wow!" Mina burst out. "That's so cool!"

"So you're the new girl." Mineta drooled.

"Not a chance." Kaminari shot back glaring at Mineta.

"You're apart of the American CIA?" Momo asked.

"That's gotta be some intense training," Kirishima said flexing his muscles.

The entire class started asking questions but they were all silenced when Bakugou stood up.

"Let's set something straight newbie."

"Oh no." I murmured.

"I don't care who you are or what training you've had. I'm the one whos going to be at the top. Stay out of my way or get crushed."

Leona looked straight at him. Her neutral face broke into a grin that practically mirrored Kacchans before he makes the final blow.

"Get that damn smile off your face!" Kacchan growled.

Oh no.

Kacchan took a single step forward- a declaration of war.

Her grin only widened as she murmured something. Shoto's attention shot straight to her- his entire desk shaking as he turned in his seat, but her focus was purely on Kacchan.

The room held their breath as we waited for Kacchan to fire another warning but when he did, it wasn't a warning and- none of us understood.

"Who the Hell turned out the lights!?" Kacchan demanded.

I blinked. "K-Kacchan-"

"It was you wasn't it you Damn nerd!" Kacchan turned to me, but it almost seemed like his eyes couldn't find me. "Trying to make a fool of me!?"

"N-no," I said with my hands raised. "Kacchan no one turned out the lights." So this was her quirk, removing someone's vision.

Kacchan's head snapped back towards the front as footsteps sounded. The smile had left her face but an evil glint still simmered in Leona's eyes as she walked through the desks straight to Kacchan, everyone making sure the aisle was clear.

"Let's make something clear." She said. Her footsteps stopped making sound and she slipped behind Kacchan. "There is a hierarchy in this class." Kacchan spun on his heel but she had already moved to his side. "I don't intend to involve myself with it." He growled spinning once again to grab nothing but air. She was toying with him. The only thing the rest of us could do was stare at the new girl taunting the most terrifying person in the class- maybe other than Shoto. "However Katsuki." His hands were starting to steam, but he made no move to obliterate her as she spun him in circles with her voice; like a dog chasing his tail. "There is also a food chain." When he turned to her this time she didn't move. He grabbed her wrist growling like, well, a dog. "The food chain of the strong and the weak." She leaned in, whispering words in his ear that were hardly audible to the rest of us. "I fully intend to be at the top. So stay out of my way." She turned away and took a step but Kacchan jerked her back, his hand still firmly gripped around her wrist. She paused and looked back at him. "Or get crushed." Before Kacchan could react she murmured "Lights on." As she spun using her momentum to yank her wrist- and more specifically Kacchan, he didn't even have time for his eyes to focus before he was thrown into the wall.

Kirishima and Iida immediately ran over to his side. "Get away from me you useless weaklings." He spat while looking up. "You." He accused, his eyes burning with rage at Leona.

"Tomorrow, you will all be tasked with taking me down. I suggest you strategize as a team. Then you will have your chance for revenge Bakugou." Then without warning or dismissal, she strode out of the class.

The class then looked to Mr.Aizawa, who surprisingly was not asleep. He was just studying our reactions.

"You will be fighting her tomorrow." He said in confirmation. "Beating her will not be an easy task." We started looking around at each other quizzically. "I would not be able to take her down in a real fight. However, during a practice session, you will be able to manage her. If you work together. But it will not be easy. Class dismissed"