Normality

(Deku) IZUKU MIDORIYA

Class: 1-A

Quirk: ONE FOR ALL

It didn't take long for Leona to settle in as a part of the class, after the first week she became a normal cog in the machine. She was a valuable asset, however, didn't participate in hero training. She would sit on the side and observe us or do classwork. I suspect it was because she didn't want to make us bitter towards her if she continually bested us in everything. However, she would join if we requested.

As time went on she became easier to approach and interact with. The girls often invited her to do things, and so did some of the boys. Not including Mineta, he had stopped obsessing over her, though I assume that's largely due to him being found tied up in the cabinet under the sink one morning

I had breakfast with her every morning except for weekends, Kacchan had lunch with her on the weekends, and Todoroki had dinner with her most nights unless she had business in the city and during lunch, at school, she would sit in the Faculty room.

"What do you guys talk about?" Mina asked.

"Yeah, none of you have mentioned it." Momo pressed.

"I bet its a bunch of flirting you lucky dog." Kaminari Winked.

"No no its nothing like that," I said putting my hands up. "Actually we just talk about different heroes and their quirks. There's a bunch from the states that I had no idea even existed. It takes hours of research just to find out their code name."

"Aww, two nerds in a pod." Mina swooned. My face went red.

"No way! I mean, I'm sure you guys talk about the same stuff right?" I pleaded Kacchan and Todoroki.

"Not a chance loser."

"No." They responded.

"We talk about ways to improve my attack style and my quirks capabilities," Kacchan said. I was surprised he was allowing someone to try and help him- much less admit this in front of the class.

"We don't talk at all." Todoroki said.

"She chose our classes big three." Mineta drawled. "The most powerful, wrapped around her vicious womanly finger." His face had gone pale.

We quickly looked away from Mineta, I looked back toward Todoroki.

"What do you mean you guys don't talk?" Tsu asked.

"We just eat and then whoever didn't cook does dishes. Once the dishes are done we have tea and then I go back to my rooms."

We had gotten comfortable with our new classmate, but we would soon be reminded that she wasn't one of us, our false sense of security around her would quickly plummet splitting our class down the middle.