Power

(Deku) IZUKU MIDORIYA

Class: 1-A

Quirk: ONE FOR ALL

The strategy had a few holes, but we had worked late into the night making a battle plan for someone we had little to no intel on.

The three big problems we ran into were;

Bakugou refused to work with us and told us he had a personal reason to beat her himself.

Todoroki wanted to work on his own. Also.

We had no idea what she was capable of or the full extent of her quirk.

"Alright listen up." Mr.Aizawa started. We stood in the USJ. "I know some of you are unnerved to be back here but there is a reason. Last time you were here you all fought for your lives and the lives of your classmates. You were exposed to a high-stakes situation and you all were able to handle it. This is practice, and it is not life or death. But you will all treat it like it is. I want you to push yourself as you did when the League of Villains made their appearance here." My fists tightened the memory of that day searing my vision.

"Here's how this will work." He continued. "You will have six minutes to defeat her."

"Just six?" Momo muttered glancing around concerned. "That's not enough time for the plan to work..."

"Our plan will need to adapt as will we." Iida said, confidence in his voice overpowering our doubt.

"Four of your six minutes she will be on defense. After the clock strikes four she will switch to offense. Her goal will be to incapacitate you through means that she sees fit. You will be injured during this practice. If you do not put forth your best you will not beat her. You will give this you all do you understand."

"Yes, sir." We all confirmed, the confidence back in our voice. Afterall she wouldn't be taking offense until the end- by then we might have beaten her.

"Good. As a demonstration of sorts, I will be fighting her so that you may see what you are up against."

"Whoa," Kaminari said. "He's going to fight her?"

"That sounds dangerous." Mineta chimed in.

"Won't she get hurt?" Jiro asked.

"Maybe," I said. Everyone looked at me expecting an explanation. "Yesterday Mr.Aizawa told us that a real one on one fight with her would result in him losing. He could be overestimating her power but my guess is that she doesn't need her quirk to be powerful."

"That doesn't sound good for us either way." Todorkoi answered.

I nodded.

"Let's get this started then."

==== ====

The bell went off and Mr.Aizawa ran at her, his hair up signifying he was already using his quirk to stifle her own.

"What do you think is going to happen Deku?" Uraraka whispered.

"Well... Mr.Aizawa can't keep his quirk active for long until he needs to blink. The most reasonable thing for her to do is play defensive until she gets a chance to use her quirk on him. He will want to end the fight quickly before that happens so he will use a flurry of attacks with his scarf."

Mr.Aizawa continued for her, his scarf lashing out. She didn't move a muscle.

"What's she doing?" Someone asked.

"I don't know." Within seconds Mr.Aizawa would get to her and then-

His scarf wrapped around her arm, she was so fast it was hard to believe there wasn't a quirk involved, she flipped using the scarf to propel herself right for him- His reaction time was fast, he swerved at the last second but she was faster, she spun midair swinging out her foot right into his face, grabbing his hair she swung around him until she was on his back, despite the scarves ripping at her she held on like some kind of terrifying piggyback death ride.

Aizawa saw his chance and he threw her down- but she grabbed his goggles. When he tried to pull away she released the goggles, the snap they made when they hit his face echoed off the giant walls-

"Lights out!" She shouted.

His hair had fallen down- he must have shut his eyes when she launched his goggles back at him.

That was it. He couldn't see her to erase her quirk, and he couldn't see her to defeat her.

My classmates and I exchanged looks.

"She really ended it that quickly..." Iida asked.

"Against Mr.Aizawa..." Mina whined. Kacchan snarled, small snaps sounding from his smoking palms.

I looked to the center of USJ where Mr.Aizawa and All-Might had taken down villains over and over. I looked back to the girl with stark white hair and eyes like a tropical sea.

Beaten. So quickly.

She was staring right at me. Her eyes narrowed. A feeling in my gut- no a feeling in me that screamed. It rejected that stare. It rejected her.

"No," Todorkoi muttered as if answering his own question. "She is not like any of the villains we've faced so far."

==== ====

The clock was set.

"We are at a disadvantage with the terrain," I said. We had a minute to discuss how we would get the jump on her. "If we had Todoroki's help we would be able to change the playing field." Right now we were in the center, the red dry and cracked rocks veined throughout the place we would be taking our stand. With a flat surface, she would see every attack coming. The class glanced at Todoroki- he was watching Leona who was turning a dial on her watch. "I'll try and fill him in on our plan, but until then-"

"We can handle it," Iida said.

"We got this Deku!" Uraraka said with a fist in the air.

I smiled. "Thank you guys! I'll do my best."

"You can count on us Midoriya." Kiroshiama flexed.

Ten seconds until the clock went off.

I nodded and ran over to Todoroki.

"Todoroki we need-"

"You need to stay away from her."

"What? Todoroki we can beat her,-"

"No, you can't."

Five seconds left.

"We have a plan to defeat her quirk-"

"No, you don't." He looked at me, his calm demeanor suffocating.

"Midoria-" The clock went off, my classmates charged her in the formation we had discussed, yet Shoto kept staring at me. "I watched her defeat a Nomu."