Falter

(Deku) IZUKU MIDORIYA

Class: 1-A

Quirk: ONE FOR ALL

How could we have captured Mina instead of Leona?

I ran forward.

Signaling for everyone to take their earplugs out I got to Mina- she had a confused look on her face.

Soon everyone realized we had gotten the wrong girl.

"Oh no," Momo said her face turning red. "I should have seen it was her."

"Mina? How did you get here? I thought you were in the rear." I asked. Our plan was useless now, this was bad. We only had- Oh no.

The clock went off, signaling that it was her turn to take the offensive. This was really bad.

My body reacted before I knew what was happening. I spun on my heel my forearm shielding my face, skin searing as metal shattered on my forearm.

Panic was taken by adrenaline, lightning circled my body.

Blank eyes stared at me from the entrance of the circle. Her pale hair whipped as she moved.

I looked at the broken remains of the smoke machine that she had thrown at me.

She was moving fast, but it wasn't toward me, she was on Tokoyami in an instant, Dark Shadow had weekend the moment the dome of darkness has collapsed, but it didn't mean he was down. Others rushed over to help each throwing attacks her way. But before anything touched her she opened her mouth.

No- I covered my ears and yelled 'HEAD PHON-" I was cut off by a phrase spat so viciously it looked as if filed by complete hatred.

Momo had made it in time.

The rest collapsed.

So she did have other vocal commands.

Momo still stood, she had generated the earplugs in her ears whereas the rest didn't have the time.

The people on the ground were twitching, shaking, and gasping.

I looked up at this- this girl.

She was staring right at me.

And then she was gone.

I whipped my head to the side, to where Momo was.

Leona looked at me, her hands held Momos earplugs, and she dropped them.

Momo stood frozen, whether she has used her quirk on her or not I couldn't tell.

She whispered something in her ear, her eyes never leaving my face.

Then Momo collapsed. Screaming.

My quirk was almost begging to go after Leona.

She took a single step forward.

And I charged her.

My green lightning surrounded my body as I yelled; "FULL COWLING!" Then I was ripping through the air, my feet having pushed off the ground. My arm was pulled back in a punch, and she froze.

I didn't want to believe my eyes.

I didn't hear it, but I was sure she said it.

I was sure those were the words her lips moved too

Her eyes widened as she had said it.

My fist faltered when she did.

'All Might'

Ice slammed into the both of us, snatching her away, and freezing me down.