Chapter 9

~Jiwoo~

I glanced out the window and let out a troubled sigh, "Looks like it's going to pour."

After leaving Jungkook's room, I took a long shower before changing into a white shirt dress. Although Jungkook doesn't want me around him since I'm like a stranger to him, I can't just sit here while he and the members perform tonight. I wanted to be there to support them all. I am well aware that Jungkook might find it irritating but still, I can't just stay here and pray that everything goes well.

I crawled onto my bed and laid down, closing my eyes. That's when I heard a knock on the door before it opened.

I turned my head to the side and opened my eyes. Jungkook stood there, eyes narrowing at the sight of me. I quickly sat up, smoothing my dishevelled hair and cleared my throat.

"Uh, did you need something?" I asked.

Jungkook lifted his hand up, showing me the bandages. "Help me with these."

I blinked twice. "Like... me wrapping you up?"

"Yeah."

I watched as he moved towards me and sat on the end of my bed. I stood up and got to work. I worked in silence even though it was getting a little awkward. Seeing Jungkook take off his shirt was definitely not helping me stay calm too.

"Can you... maybe look somewhere else?" I asked, when I felt his heated eyes on me, "I, uh, can't really concentrate if you're looking at me."

I could hear his eyes roll as he turned his head towards the side. After a few more minutes, I was finally done.

"Done," I said, quietly, taking a step back so that Jungkook can stand. He didn't though. His eyes were still pinned outside. I followed his gaze.

"It's going to pour," he murmured.

"Yeah," I agreed, in a quiet voice. "It's probably best if you don't dance tonight."

Jungkook's turned his gaze towards me and eyed me sharply.

"You're mad, aren't you?"

Jungkook just glared in response.

"You're still not good enough to perform," I said, putting my hands on my hip, "Maybe I don't have a right to say this to you since you don't even see me as your fiancée but I'm going to say it anyways."

I didn't let him speak and continued on saying, "You don't remember me but I know and remember you. I wouldn't agree to spend the rest of my life with a person I didn't care about, you know. You're a celebrity for God's sake!" My voice got louder and louder as I let my emotions take over. "I thought my heart was going to stop when I heard you got into that accident and to be honest, I'm surprise it's still beating even though you don't know me anymore—which, by the way, really freaking hurts!"

Jungkook opened his mouth to speak but I was on a roll.

"I don't want to see you hurt yourself even more by overdoing it!" I hissed, "Don't even try to lie because I know you plan to go all out! You always do! It's not a problem but it becomes a problem since you're in no shape to be out there! Do you understand?! I'm going to be out there watching you tonight and the last thing I want is to see is you collapsing or in pain! It freaking hurts me whenever I see you in pain! It hurts even more when I see you trying to hide it! I've been worrying about this concert ever since you got into that accident because I know what you are like! God dammit, why are you always so stubborn?!" I finished on a shout, breathing heavily.