Chapter 14

~Jungkook~

Jungkook walked back into the kitchen, surprising Jiwoo who just held her mug mid-air, eyes wide.

"Jungkook?"

He stopped right in front of Jiwoo and took the mug from her, placing it on the counter. "I need you to do something for me."

Jiwoo nodded, slowly. "Okay. What is it?"

"Kiss me."

"What?!"

Jungkook's lips twitched. Well, that was the reaction he was expecting.

"I'm trying to remember you."

"And you think it's best to do this by having me—kiss you?" she stuttered. "N-no."

"Why not?"

"You're going to sue me for sexual harassment or something."

Jungkook arched his eyebrows. "Why would you think that?"

"Because you don't know me," she said, crossing her arms, "And you don't like me."

"I don't hate you," he shrugged.

Jiwoo glared. "No."

"I'm telling you," he sighed. "I'm trying to remember you."

"This isn't the way to go," she said, shaking her head. "I'm not going to do it."

Just as she was about to bolt out of there, Jungkook grabbed her wrist and spun her around, backing her against the wall. He trapped her in, hands on either side of her head, body pressing against hers. It felt good to have her so close to him like this. He could feel her emotions rippling from her body.

"Fine, I'll kiss you then," he said.

Jiwoo stiffened and then glared up at him, "I'll sue you for sexual harassment then."

Jungkook couldn't help it. He grinned. Was this the reason he liked her? Her fighting spirit?

"Stop it!" she snapped. "Also, move it! I'm claustrophobic you know."

He didn't know that but now he does. That doesn't mean he's going to back off though.

"Kiss me and then I'll let you go," he offered.

"No," she crossed her arms, turning her head from him. "Move or I'll scream for help."

Jungkook's lips curled in amusement, "Oh, you'll be screaming but it won't be for help."

He watched as his words sink and saw Jiwoo's face turn bright red. She was still refusing to meet his eyes.

Jungkook dropped his hands to her hip, drawing her against him, "Kiss me."

Jiwoo turned to face him, shaking her head. "Not until you remember me."

Jungkook's gaze on her softened and he leaned his head towards her. "Yeah?"

"D-don't," she said, trying to inch back.

"Fight me then," he murmured before grabbing hold of her chin and brushing his lips against hers. He felt it. It was exactly that same feeling he had when he was getting those flashes.

He continued teasing her, brushing his lips against hers... once, twice before pulling back. Seeing the desire in her eyes, knowing that his were filled with lust... it was enough for Jungkook to understand that what they shared was most likely love. Real love. It drove them mad. He could see it in her eyes. It's a shame that he can't remember it well but at least he could feel it. That was enough for him. He wasn't going to be able to postpone the wedding after all. Namjoon was right.

Jungkook was about to move away after getting what he needed when Jiwoo reached up and grabbed hold of his face, bringing it down towards hers.

He was taken by surprise but the minute their lips collide; his control snapped. He could sense the desperation through Jiwoo's kiss and for the first time, he didn't doubt her love. The doubt was gone.

She loves me, Jungkook thought to himself as he broke the kiss and picked her up at the waist and placed her on top of the counter. She really, really loves me.

He leaned in and crushed his lips against hers, hard. Jiwoo's fingers slipped through his hair as she held him against her. Maybe he did love her too. Really love her just like she loved him. His head may have forgotten his special person but he could still feel.

Jungkook could feel Jiwoo's fingers slipped from his hair and towards his shirt. She slid her hands against his chest and he knew he wanted to feel her touch. He broke the kiss and took off his shirt before taking her lips once more.

A soft whimper escaped her lips as he pulled her closer against him. She ran her hands up his chest before wrapping them around him. He felt her nails scrape at his back, making him growl.

Jungkook tore his mouth from hers and then they moved to her exposed neck. He felt Jiwoo tilted her head to the side, invitingly. Jungkook accepted that invitation before trailing kisses down to the opening of her shirt. He felt her trembled as she held him close and whispered his name... until—

"$h!t!" they heard Seokjin yelled. "Turn the other way!"

Jiwoo jerked back at that but Jungkook didn't remove his hands from her, keeping her close to him.

"What are you..." they heard Taehyung said before trailing off. He then let out a curse.

"Let go," Jiwoo said, panicking.

That made Jungkook smiled against her skin. He nipped at the skin below her collar before pulling back and making eye contact with her. There it was. That familiar glow to her eyes.

"Cover up."

Jiwoo anxiously looked over Jungkook's head and she blushed. Jungkook reached out and fixed her shirt back into place before turning to see his members there, eyes wide.

"What?"

"I'm not that hungry anymore," Yoongi said, placing the plastic bags on the table.

Namjoon snorted, "I don't think any of us are."

"I got it worst," Seokjin said, glaring at Jungkook and Jiwoo. "Don't forget that we all share this kitchen, you two."

"We were just getting to the good part," Jungkook told them, helpfully.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Seriously? In the kitchen?" Hoseok shook his head.

"Looks that he still has those urges," Taehyung smirked.

"Not funny," Seokjin scowled.

Jungkook turned around and lifted Jiwoo off the counter, placing her on the ground, his back towards the members.

"We need to talk," he murmured.

"I don't want to," she whispered, her lips swollen from his kisses.

"I can think of ways to make you talk."

Jiwoo sighed. "That was a—"

Jungkook grabbed her chin, forcing her to look at him. His eyes narrowed as they study her face, "Don't piss me off."

"Wha—"

Just like he'd predicted, it drove him crazy. He wanted to explore the crazy emotions he was feeling with her. Maybe Jiwoo will be able to tell him about their relationship—how they met and why they agreed to marrying so early. Jungkook is hoping that's enough to trigger something in him and that he can return to being his 'old' self. He hated knowing that the people around him are walking on eggshells because of his lost memories.

"We talk later," Jungkook said, firmly.

Jiwoo opened her mouth to protest but then sighed and nodded.

As Jungkook watched Jiwoo walked away, he almost wanted to stop her. He didn't want her to be away from him. He wanted her near him.

He sighed. None of this makes sense to him at all. Either way, he wanted to talk things out with Jiwoo. He feels like he's wasting time for some reason. It's almost like he knows he's going to regret it if he doesn't try hard to remember her.