Chapter 15

~Jungkook~

After Jungkook and the members got off early that night, they all made their way towards the dorms once more. The meeting took longer than they thought.

"Aren't you going to ask me if I got my memories back?" Jungkook asked them.

"We know you still don't remember her," Hoseok replied.

Jungkook stopped walking, "How can you be so sure?"

The members came to a stop too.

"If you did remember her," Jimin said, glancing over his shoulders, "We'll know."

Jungkook frowned at that. "What?"

"In other words," Seokjin said, loudly, "You'd be having your way with Jiwoo and we'd all be hearing it."

Yoongi's eyes went to Jungkook and he smirked.

Jungkook made a face. "What kind of person was I?"

"The kind who couldn't keep your hands off your fiancée," Namjoon told him, helpfully, "Trust us. If you got your memories back, you wouldn't be standing here with us."

"Jiwoo comes first after all," Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook frowned.

Hoseok threw an arm around Jungkook's shoulders, "Come on. Let's get ready to sleep. We need to be up early."

***

After parting ways, Jungkook made his way towards Jiwoo's room. Even though he's extremely tired right now, he wanted to talk to her. He needed it.

Jungkook knocked twice before entering her room.

"Jiwoo?"

No reply.

He closed the door behind him and moved towards Jiwoo who was fast asleep. He saw that she looks really cute when she's asleep too. Jiwoo may not be his type but she's cute one. He can't deny that. Maybe that's why the members adores her so much.

Jungkook pulled the chair closer towards Jiwoo before sitting on it and glanced down at her sleeping face.

"I told you that we were going to talk and you go and fall asleep on me?" he muttered. He could feel his expression softening with warmth for her.

He reached out and brushed away the hair that was covering her face. He wanted to see more of her. He wanted to get to know her.

"Why did I want to marry you?" Jungkook murmured to himself, eyes still glued on Jiwoo. Maybe he wanted to marry her because he knew marrying Jiwoo meant that he will never have to worry about faking laughter and hurting alone. After all, Jungkook wanted to share his burdens with one special person. Maybe Jiwoo was that person.

Even though it'll be good if he was to retain his memories himself, he can't just sit and wait for the flashes. He wanted to hurry up the process.

It might just be his imagination but he feels that Jiwoo is distancing herself too. Not just that, he feels as though there are some things that the members are hiding from him. Jungkook could tell when they stopped talking whenever he entered the room. Or the times when they'll huddle up and whisper to one another.

Jungkook could easily force it out of them but he was curious as to why they were keeping secrets. He wanted to figure it out himself first and then confront them. Who knows, it may be something that the members can't come right out and tell Jungkook. It was his way of trusting his members and keeping quiet about their suspicious behaviours.

"Mm," Jiwoo murmured in her sleep, bringing Jungkook's attention back to her.

He smiled as she snuggled against her pillows. Yeah, he was going to have to hurry up and remember her.

"Gunho," she murmured.

The smile left Jungkook's face.