Chapter 20

~Jungkook~

"You don't need to worry about me," Jungkook said to his members as they were making their way back to the dorms, "I'm feeling much better now."

It's been three days since Jungkook collapsed at their practice. The members were worried about his condition and were deciding whether to let him travel with them but he insisted that he was okay and blamed it on overworking himself and not taking proper rest. After arguing with them for a while, they finally agreed to let him go with them too. However, they made him promise to let them know if he starts getting headaches.

"How can we not worry when you collapsed like that?" Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Do you have any idea what it was like for us to see you like that?"

Jungkook smirked in response to that. He knew how worried they'd been when he woke up. Looking at Yoongi, he knew how much he'd scared him since Yoongi was paler than usual. Maybe it was Jungkook's eyes but Yoongi's eyes teared up a bit too.

"Is everything okay with Jiwoo?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook shrugged. "She's avoiding me as usual."

Jimin heaved a sigh, "The wedding..."

"The wedding's been postponed. I told you lot that already," Jungkook reminded them. He could feel the members eyes on him and he stopped walking to look at them. "I'm going to try and remember her for her sake but I mean it when I say that I can't marry her without remembering her."

"You're going to get your memories back?" Taehyung asked, grinning.

"I feel like I've forgotten something important," Jungkook replied. "Besides, Jiwoo is hiding something from me too. I'm going to find out what it is."

He could see the members tensed and glanced at them, eyeing them one by one before asking, "Do you know anything about it?"

"No," Seokjin replied, glancing at the members. "This is about that Gunho guy right?"

"Nothing at all?" Jungkook asked, eyes narrowed.

They all slowly shook their heads and Jungkook smiled at that. "Good. I can trust you guys then."

***

After saying goodnight to the members, Jungkook made his way towards Jiwoo's room, wanting to talk to her about their overseas schedule. He knocked twice and then entered her room, only to see her whispering things in her sleep.

Jungkook closed the door behind him and moved towards Jiwoo's bed, taking in the sight of her.

"Is she having a bad dream?" Jungkook murmured.

"No, no, no," she cried.

Jungkook's chest tightened when he saw her tears and he dropped his bag and hoodie to her chair, sighing to himself. His hand was reaching towards her, debating whether to he should try waking her up or just...-

"Gunho," she whispered.

Jungkook's hand paused mid-air and he felt himself getting annoyed once more. He turned his back towards Jiwoo and inhaled sharply, eyes closed.

Even though Jiwoo was still fussing in her sleep, Jungkook decided that it's best if he just leaves her. If she wakes up, it's not like she'll talk to him. She'll try to push him away and he'll have to let her do that.

Just as Jungkook grabbed his things—

"Jungkook," Jiwoo whimpered.

And just like that, Jungkook dropped his things once more before pulling back her covers and then sliding into her bed. Then he pulled the cover over both of them and pulled Jiwoo closer towards his chest where she snuggled up against him, whispering his name once more.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around her, burying his face into her, grinning to himself, "That's right. Say my name and not that guy's."

He held her against him and was happy when Jiwoo slipped back into a peaceful sleep once more.

Jungkook's hold on her tightened as he ponders what he should do about their wedding, his members and the things Jiwoo was hiding from him. Then his thoughts went to Jiwoo and he smirks, imagining how she will react when she wakes up.