Chapter 1: Journal

Dipper's POV

So, how are we gonna start this. Umm Hi I'm Dipper Pines and I have a twin sister, Mabel.

Well call me a paranoid, But what I see in Gravity Falls is true. Which I proved days ago.

Gideon's now at the Gravity Falls Maximum State Prison, after being arrested for conspiracy and fraud. And For Bill Cipher, he's currently watching us.

A day ago we found a secret society called "The Society Of The Blind Eye".

A week ago Grunkle Stan hosted a party because of the Shack's re-opening. And things went not what they expected to be. I accidentally summoned zombies because of wanting to prove to the Government agents the supernatural things that lurks in this town we call, Gravity Falls.

Well that went pretty Crazy.

Note to self: never again prove that zombies exist.

Well in this town, everything is possible, Mysteries are everywhere, Monsters are out for you and there is no one you can trust.

Well as for now, I'm guessing that Mabel is now hanging out with Waddles.

"Dipper!" Shouted a girl, Mabel.

"What's going on?" I ran out of the house and saw Mabel panicking.

"Waddles!" She panicked.

"What?!" I said.

"Waddles is gone!" She cried out.

"What?!" I shouted.

"I said Waddles is-" she repeated louder.

"I know what you said. Come on, let's check in the Shack." I said.

We entered the Shack. And a pleasant smell invaded my nose.

"Hmm, I'm hungry" Mabel smiled. "You Hungry my little brother" She took my hat and messed up my hair. Wow, she already forgot about finding Waddles.

"Hey you are just five minutes older than me, so I'm not really your 'little' brother. And give me back my hat" I playfully took my hat at her.

She ran going to the kitchen still holding my hat and screaming like she met her favorite band, Sev'ral Times.

We reached the kitchen and saw Grunkle Stan cooking.

"Give me that back!" I said to Mabel.

"What's cooking Grunkle Stan?" Mabel sat at the table ignoring me.

Grunkle Stan placed what he cooked at the table and Mabel and I froze. "Bacon" he smiled.

"Bacon?! How could you Grunkle Stan! How could you!" She cried and started to hit Stan lightly with her tiny hands.

"What happened to her?" Grunkle Stan asked.

Mabel went to the plate of bacon, tear stains on her cheek. "Waddles, my dear dear Waddles, why did you have to be cooked by my old uncle" She cried.

"Oink oink!" A noise I heard.

"I can still hear your tiny little voice" Mabel Cried

Then I heard it again. I turned around and daw Waddles. I sighed in relief.

"Mabel" I called.

"Not now, can't you see I'm still grieving about my Pig who's now a bacon" she said.

"Mabel" I called out once again.

"Dipper, I know you're hungry but You cant eat this bacon, it's special" she said.

"Mabel, Waddles is here" I chuckled.

"Hmm what?" She turned around and her eyes Widen. "Ghost!" She screamed. "A Pig ghost!" She shouted.

"Mabel, it's not a ghost! It really is Waddles." I laughed.

"Waddles!" She screamed in joy and towards Waddles.

"You thought I cooked your pig, kid?" Grunkle Stan asked.

"Hahaha yeah, sorry about that" Mabel nervously laughed.