chapter1: their first meet

(At the time her and Marc were still married she never thought anything would ever happen that was bad enough for them to separate)
Hey baby. Marc said. Yes mark? Will you cook your famous pancakes? They aren't famous if only you call them famous. Whatever. Marc would say.
Jen thinks:he really thinks I'm that fucking dumb he wants to have sex.
Marc thinks:she really is dumb this always works.
Marc slowly walks over to Jen and puts his arms around her waste. Really Marc you think I'm going to fall for this shit again? Come on you did yesterday!!! Not today. Jen said pushing herself away from him. Marc picks her up and puts her on the stone cold marble island. Marc starts taking of jens clothes and Jen does the same. Marc pushes Jen back lightly to where she was laying down. He starts eating her pussy. Jen moans loudly. She starts getting louder.
*30 minutes later*
(Jen&Marc get dressed)
Hey babe tonight we are going to a baseball game. Marc said.Okay.jen said.
*Later that night*
(Jen and Marc arrive at the baseball game)Marc and jen go to their seats.
*Baseball game is over*
Hey Jen I want you to meet someone.okay.jen said.This is Alex Rodriguez.Alex Jennifer,Jennifer Alex.
Jennifer new she shouldnt be thinking this but she was.
Jen thinking:damn isn't he a fucking hottie.she smirks a little and shakes his hand.After they talk for awhile they all say goodbye and go their ways.
*That same night*
OMG YES! YES! YES!ALEX! Jen screams. Suddenly she wakes up out of her dream. She looks at Marc and makes sure that she wasn't sleeping next to Alex. She didn't know what was happening she couldn't have feeling for another guy it just couldn't happen
*That morning*(Marc is gone for work and Jen wakes up later than normal)
*Phone rings*
Hello Jennifer speaking.Jen says. Hey is Marc there this is Alex.No he is at the studio.I could leave a message.jen says. But he'll be back soon if you wanna come over a wait.jen says. Okay I'll come over.Alex says.
*30 minutes later*
*Door bell rings*
COMING! Jen yells. Hey Alex come on in!Jen says welcoming. Alex goes and sits on the couch. Would you like something to drink Jen says. Yeah sure thank you. Alex says. Jengoes and gives him the drink and sits down on the coach next to him. By the way great job on the points last night you did great! Jen exclaims. Thank you very much! Alex says
(A moment of silence fell)
Jen thinking: omg he so hot I can't
Alex thinking:she is so sexy I literally could kiss her right now.
So Marc sho- Alex stopped her right there and started kissing her. She kind of kisses him back even though she knows she isn't supposed to be. Stop we can't do this. Jen says. Why not Alex said. He won't be home for a while come one. They start making out and taking eachothers clothes off. Alex picks jen up and takes her to the bedroom. He gets on top of her and starts grinding on her. She moans softly. Alex hears something but doesn't pay any mind he keeps going but his time faster. Jen moans loudly.The front door opens and they keep going as if nothing is there. Marc opens the bedroom door and sees them having sex. He's in shock.

TO BE CONTINUED