Night away with me🧸💍

As we got out of the limo I waved the limo driver away and went inside. "Hey papi." "Can we go out to eat?" I ask. "But the kids?" He said grabbing my waist and kissing me. "My mom said she'll keep them as long as we need. Don't worry I made sure before I asked you." I say pecking his lips and breaking the hug. "Of course baby. I got the perfect place to." He said. "Dress nice?" I ask. He nods his head and walks up stairs.
-
As I was getting dressed Alex walks in and the most surprising look. "What?" I say laughing. "You look fine as fuck mami." He say smacking my ass. I swear I can't with him. Anyway you probably wanna know what my outfit was. It was a velvet jumps- let me just show you it's to hot to explain.

I wore some clear heels with it

I wore some clear heels with it. "I know I do daddy." He smiles to his self and walks out the door. I had the cutest make up look too.

"You ready?" I heard alex yell

"You ready?" I heard alex yell. "Yes papi!" I yell back. "I can't get over how sexy you are tonight." He says as I'm walking down the stairs. I chuckle a little and walk out as he opens the door for me. We hadn't bought a limo tonight because he wanted to take his lambo so that's what we took. We pulled up to the nicest building. Even though it's been a two and a half years that me and Alex been dating I still get surprised on what/where takes me or gives me.
-
As we walk in he walks me into the VIP section. It was dark a little so I couldn't see and hit my foot on something. "Dammit." I say tripping. "You okay?!" Alex says. I nod even though he probably couldn't see me. The dining was nice.

It was so cute

It was so cute. We ordered and then Alex pulled something out of his pocket. "What's this?" I ask him as he slides it over to me. "Open it." He says smiling. So I open it and damn. It was a 10k gold real diamond 10mm Cuban chain. It was so damn beautiful.

"Omg papi!" I said getting up and sitting on his lap

"Omg papi!" I said getting up and sitting on his lap. "Let me put it on you." He said. As he put it on I couldn't stop smiling. It was so cute. I just realized I say cute a lot we'll I don't really give fuck. "Thanks papi." I say kissing him as I get up he says "anything for you mami." He treated me so good.
-
After we ate we paid and got in the car. Of course I had to post on Instagram but I was gonna post a throwback to some night cause why not.

3,409,789 likesCouldn't go through the night without post a throwback to aint your mama🥰 View all 12,045 comments I got bored and went into some group chats

3,409,789 likes
Couldn't go through the night without post a throwback to aint your mama🥰
View all 12,045 comments
I got bored and went into some group chats. I went into a gc called "FaVs🥺✨"  they seemed to be talking about a edit that some girl had made of me.

I've heard about these edits that this girl makes but I've never personally watched any

I've heard about these edits that this girl makes but I've never personally watched any. I didn't leave the group chat but I went to a different one. I did this until alex said "get off your phone jennifer." He said rubbing my inner thigh. He turned me on so bad damn. We pulled into the garage and walked into the house. "Don't even put anything down just walk upstairs." Alex says pulling me upstairs. Well damn. As we got to the bedroom he started to try to take off my jumpsuit but he couldn't so I had to😭 but it's okay. I put him on the bed and straddled him. Then whispered in his ear, "this is for earlier when I couldn't give it to you better." As I said those words I felt him shudder. I grabbed him and made him enter me slowly. Making him feel me. His head was already leaning back on the bed. "Fuck Jennifer stop teasing me damn." He grunted. I smiled teasing him more. But damn I couldn't take teasing myself. Without any warning I slammed myself against him. "FUCK!" He yelled. I think he had had enough cause he tossed me over and started thrusting into me. "Ou fuck papi." I said squeezing the sheets tightly while biting my lip. "Damn your tight." He said leaning down kissing me nasty. " Omg Alex I'm gonna come." I tried to say while panting. He went faster after I said. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck Alex!" I practically screamed. He tried kissing me but I just kept opening my mouth and leaning my head back. I couldn't keep a straight face at all. We came at the same time and layed down looking at each other. "Almost one week and you'll be my fucking wife." He said messing with my hair. I smile and nodded. He kissed me and went to sleep. I stayed awake because I couldn't stop thinking about marrying the love of my life like one more week.
-jennifer/Alex