I do💍🤍

Yes their gonna get married after Mother's Day because it's fiction and I can do whatever I want periodt okay btw y'all getting mad because I'm not updating and I'm sorry but I was dead but I'm back- okay okay enjoy the storyyyy.
—————————————————————————
I woke up today sore as fuck. It's Alex's fault I mean when isn't it though? Anyways, I turned over and Alex wasn't next to me I'd figured he was out with the kids or something. I laid in the bed looking at this huge ass ceiling. I'd forgotten we slept in our new house. I loved it and barely spent three days in it. After about 30 minutes of just laying there on my phone I got up and showered. Did my little morning routine you know and got dressed. I wore this tight white dress with tan shoes.

 I wore this tight white dress with tan shoes

I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I looked out the window to see Alex playing outside with the kids. They were all cute just running around out there. I walked outside and stood there watching them. Alex notices and came running over there to me. "Morning baby." He said kissing my forehead. "Morning" I said. He smiled and walked back out there as I walked inside. It was like 7 in the morning so we had to get the last minute wedding planning in. Our wedding was tomorrow and I had almost little to nothing to do. But it was still a lot. I texted alex I was gonna go do last minute errands and he said okay. As I got in the car I called leah.
On call:
Leah: hey bitch whats up?
Jen: hoe I need you to come with me so imma pick you up okay?
Leah: uh okay I'll be ready bitch.
Jen: okay betta be bye!!!!
End callll
-
I got to leahs house and she got in. "Hey bitch." I said as she got in. "Heyyyyyy. Look at you driving Alex's car." She said laughing. "You bet hoe I get whatever I want." I say bragging. We finally got to the mall. Me and Leah were gonna go get leahs dress and our nails and toes done. All the bridesmaids dresses were super cute. So was my dress. They were all pink. I mean I wanted white but I'm gonna wear white and you know well you get it.

After we picked it up we walked over to the nail salon

After we picked it up we walked over to the nail salon. I wanted to get a white nail set because it would go with my wedding dress and leah was gonna get a light pink set. I especially loved leahs. They turned out so good.

 They turned out so good