Getaway🤪😍

Today was gonna be the day me and Alex went on the honeymoon. We booked a suit in the Bahamas. I was excited because the kids had never been and I've only been one time.  We packed everything and got on the plane. The kids were across from us and we were in front of them. Of course we got a private plane because why not. As we got a little into an hour alex started rubbing my thighs. I was very easy to get access to because I had a skirt on.

My outfit was super cute

My outfit was super cute. Alex started rubbing me through my panties and I could already feel myself getting wetter. "Mmmm" I moaned quietly. He moved my underwear to the side and inserted two fingers. "Fuck." I whispered. I bit down on my purse to keep from moaning loudly. He leaned over and whispered "you like that mami?" I didn't answer so he curled his fingers and said it again more violently twisting his fingers each word. "Fuck yes." I say biting my lip. Let's just say he's really good cause I came in about two minutes. Alex went to the restroom to clean up and I cleaned up because we were about to get off the plane.
-
We got to our suit. It was huge!

It had three rooms total

It had three rooms total. Good cause me and Alex need our own room if you know what I mean. Damn I was so lucky. The kids ran off and went into their rooms. "I'm so lucky to have you. You'll never understand." Alex says. I smile and kiss him. It wasn't like a kiss it was deep I don't know it was different. "I want you." I say biting my lip. "The kids?" He says. They weren't even playing they were asleep. "Their asleep." I say straddle him and pulling his face to mine. The fact that his hands were cuffing my ass was such a turn on. I took off his shirt and he did the same. Kissing on my neck and my boobs leaving hickeys everywhere I leaned my head back biting my lip. I had a feeling this type of sex would hit different. Specially cause we were married. Before I knew it I was riding him. "Fuck Alex shit." I moaned as I bounced on him.  He just kept biting his lip and making that "oouuu" face. I could tell he was close cause he was getting hard. "You better hold it." I said. This time I was the one making him hold it. "Nah jennifer-" he started. "Want me to go even faster?!" He shook his head. I went faster anyway. I was getting close so I came and kept going making him hold it. "Now." After I said for awhile. After he came he turned me over put me on my back. Then of course rammed into me. "Shit Jen." He moaned. He lifted one of my legs up and that shit all of sudden hit different. "Fuck fuck fuck Alex. I'm gonna come oh shit." "Come on come." Shit. That was like the best sex me and Alex has had. We all ate dinner then went to sleep.
—————————-
Fast forward to the day their gonna leave....
I woke up having to throw up. "What's wrong baby?!" Alex says running into the bathroom. "Oh shit." He automatically knows the signs. Good thing we are leaving cause if those are pregnancy signs I'm fucked. I mean noah and novah are 6 and 5 (yes I kinda fast forward them cause it's hardd to find little kids😭)  but if I was pregnant I mean it wouldn't be bad but I just don't know. Anyway alex just got done packing and we are boarding the plane. "Told you we shouldn't have had so much sex." I said whispering to him. "That pussy do be good though specially when your pregnant." I laughed and roll my eyes.
——————-
They arrive home.......
I got the test. Remember when I got pregnant with novah and you bought like 100 test. He laughed and carried me up to the bathroom. The kids went with my mom. So they were good. I went and took the test and waited. "Guess what baby?" I said. "Hm?" "I'm pregnant!!!" "No for real are you playing?!" I shook my head. I was actually excited. I hadn't been pregnant in a while and it kinda felt good. I called all my family and told them. They were all excited I feel like they were waiting for me to get pregnant again.
(Imma fast forward a lil because I have NO ABSOLUTE PATIENCE)
Today I'm almost 35 weeks and we are having a little party. It was another girl. I was so excited. Especially to name her because it doesn't really go with Noah and novah so it's unique. I got novah dressed she was such a big five year old already.

She looked mostly like Alex well damn so did noah

Now I let them go downstairs and watch tv while I got changed

Now I let them go downstairs and watch tv while I got changed. Alex was still getting changed so I went into the closet and picked out my dress. It was a high neck dress.

Of course it was pink

Of course it was pink. Alex came out and he was wearing a black suit. "Y'all ready?" He says. I nod and walk out. "You look so sexy pregnant." He says. We've had sex more when I'm pregnant then ever in regular day life. Anyways we get into the car and go to the venue. I walked in and every thing was so cute!

I was honestly so lucky to even be having another baby

I was honestly so lucky to even be having another baby. Especially since she so close to my birthday literally December 19 I should have her and my birthday is in January (just for the book).
————-
The shower was fun. The kids are excited about their new little sister. Their asleep now because they partied hard. Alex was rubbing my belly he was so cute. "I love you baby." I said. "I love you to."
-J&A
Sorry it isn't twins like I said it's because I couldn't find ones that I liked but maybe in the future or something idk yet. Hope you liked it! Thank you if you e stuck with the book!!!!