Am I pregnant?

Recap: Marc had just walked into the room while Alex was on top of Jen.

OMG MARC I DIDN'T-Jen started to say but Marc cut her off. Jen I can't believe you I ain't even going to yell. But why Jen why?Alex I have absolutely nothing to say to you how could a friend have sex with my wife at my house on my bed. Marc exclaimed. Marc don't blame this on him it was my fault I should've told him to stop I aloud it. Jen said. So if Leah would of done it you would've? Marc says. At that moment it was a moment where Alex and me were vulnerable. Not me and Leah......Jen comes back. Marc please- GET OUT!Marc yells. I don't care where you go Alex just get the hell out of this house. Jen pack you things were going on vacation

Vacation day: Marc and Jen were going to LA for a mini vacation Jen honest didn't know why because she had just cheated on him but she went anyway.

What are we doing here Marc? Jen says. I'm going to teach you something. Marc says with anger. Okay. Jen says.
*They arrive in LA*
*They arrive in their suit with this great balcony view*

Jen put something semi-sexy on. Marc said without looking at me. I wonder what could I possibly put on that isn't sexy I mean. But I find something sexy and put it on

*They leave the suit*

*They arrive at a restaurant*well that's what it looked like from the outside*

Me and Marc get out of the car and go inside. Their are paparazzi swarming us as we try and get inside. We go inside and you would think it's a restaurant but its actually a club. Marc buys me some drinks and starts to get up to dance. I'm the life of the party so I gotta go dance. I start twerking in the middle of the floor.

*10 minutes later*
I'm still dancing and having a good time but then Marc says we have to leave.

They arrive at the suit:i start walking to the bedroom but Marc pulls my waste towards him. He makes me drop me heels and go almost face to face with him.

🔞SEXUAL ACTIVITY 🔞

He takes me to the bedroom and starts kissing my neck I moan softly. He starts taking my clothes off and then slowly working his way downwards. As he gets closer down I moan. He starts licking my clit and I moan loudly. I put my hands on his head to make him stay down there. I make him stop as I push his head up and put him on top of the bed I get on top of him and take his clothes off.

Marc's pov:
She's taking my clothes off after I have pleased her a little and she starts with my pants and my boxers. Then she starts riding me. I grab her waste and she learns her head back while he hands on my chest. She moans loudly. She goes a little faster with every minute. With every minute she moans a little louder. Then I make her cum.

Jen's pov: i get off of him and lay next to him he gets up and goes to the restroom. Im still recovering. I get up and take a shower. After my shower I get dressed for bed. Marc does the same. We kiss goodnight and go to sleep.

Next morning: I wake up and run to the toilet throwing up in it. Marc wakes up and ask me what's happening. I told him that I was throwing up. He panicked. Baby your on your pill right he said to me. Yes.... But I missed a few this week. Jen I think you might be pregnant Marc says.

TO BE CONTINUED...