Lets party!✨

-
It was official two weeks before the wedding. Me and Alex were so excited. Me mostly. Today I had to go pick up the wedding dress. Novah didn't want a dress. She's so not her mother's child. As you can tell I dress up for EVERYTHING since me and Alex got together but that's because Alex treats me right. Used to marc treated me like shit so I would dress like I didn't know fashion. But not for this relationship I'm not doing that shit again.
-
I had to hide the dress at my moms house because Alex couldn't see it yet. I did that with novahs and Noah's little tux to.
-
Tonight was my bachelorette party. We decided to have it so early because everyone was so busy so we chose tonight. I had NO idea what leah planned. Knowing leah it was like a strip club or some weird shit. Anyways, leah was coming over now to pick me up. I had the greatest outfit on. The kids were with my parents and Alex already left for his bachelor party. I had on a nude glitter like dress with some nude heels.

My nails were done in the cutest way

"Damn Jennifer you really dressed the fuck up

"Damn Jennifer you really dressed the fuck up." Leah says just coming in. "Ya just come in to my fucking house without knocking hoe." I say walking towards her hugging her. "What's yours is mines. Except Alex cause I got a mans." She says laughing. I roll my eyes and walk outside. "Let's drive the Range Rover." I say opening the garage. "No, hoe how bout the lambo." She says pointing to my white beauty. "Okay." I say getting in.
-
"You look so sexy driving a lambo." Leah jokes. I smile and roll my eyes. Everyone always thought we were dating because of the comments she made but she was so cute about it.
-
"I fucking knew it leah damn remini" I say pulling up to the building. It was a strip club. Not that I ain't have a problem with men giving me lap dances but like damn. "You need fun in your life one last time before you get married." Leah says. "Ugh." I groan getting out of the car. Hella guys were outside. "Why are guys out here when it's a guy strip club?" I ask leah. "Who said they were guys?" Leah says opening the door. "LEAH! Omg no. I can't." I yell. "You can you will." She laughs. I decided not to back out since my friends were already in there waiting for me. I mean I find girls attractive but I don't want one giving me lap dances and shaking their ass all over me. It's whatever I was gonna make the best of it and maybe I'll get drunk for the first time in three years.
-
"Are you okay jennifer?" I heard leah yell over the music. "Yea I'm fine!!!" I yell back. I was tipsy not drunk but drunk enough to let five girls give me a lap dance. I checked my phone it was already 11 pm. We leave at 12 because everyone had to get up early for some reason but not me I was good.
-
I don't remember how I got home but I did and when I woke up I was still in my exact same clothes from last night. Alex wasn't next to me but I figured he was somewhere safe. I heard the bedroom door open and he came in and laid back down. "What time did you get home last night papi." I say barely awake. "I can't remember they had me wasted." "Me either. I was tipsy though." He laughed. Then I guess went back to sleep. I on the other hand got up and went to get ready it was 12 pm and I was not gonna sleep past that. I had to pick up the kids tomorrow so I didn't really have anything to do today or so I thought. You know how I said Alex was asleep well he wasn't and when he started to talk it scared the hell out of me. "Dress nice we're going shopping today." I decided to wear a tight nude dress. I have a lot of nude dresses i don't know they just look really good on me I guess.
-
When we got to the mall he took me straight to the jewelry story.

His hand was on my ass the whole time we were standing there

His hand was on my ass the whole time we were standing there. Kinda turned me on not gone lie. But again almost anything he says or does turns me on.
-
"Papi I want that necklace right there." I say pointing to a silver butterfly necklace.

" I say pointing to a silver butterfly necklace

"Of course anything for you mami." Alex says waving the guy of here. "She wants this one." He says as the girl nods and takes it out. It wasn't for me though because I don't really wear necklaces. It was for princess novah. But he knew that and still didn't care. "All for novah." He says handing me the bag. "Thanks papi." I say kissing him. I hate kissing him in public places he always goes to far and stops and starts making out with me. "Pappiiii stoppp." I say laughing. "Let's go to the restroom then. Come on I need you." He says trying to pull me. "You can wait." I felt him staring at my ass as I walked away until I turned around. "Are you coming or am I going home alone?" I say. He slowly walks looking sad. "Cheer up your fine." I say as I pat him on his shoulder.
-
We didn't really buy anything at the mall except a necklace. We were now in the limo and Alex has been ignoring me since I didn't wanna have sex in the bathroom. He made me laugh it was funny. I scooted over next to him and kissed him. "Papi don't be mad." I say half laughing. "Hmpfh" he groans. "You know what." I say closing the little blinders of the limo. Good thing the driver already had AirPods in so he wouldn't hear anything. I started to pull up my dress and taking off his pants. Little did the world know I don't wear underwear when I wear these dresses so. "What are you- woah." He says as I straddle him. I slowly started to ride him and I got him leaning his head back biting his lip. He must've needed me really bad. I mean it's been like two weeks but anyway. "Ou papi that feels so good." I moan coming close to my edge. "Hold it mami hold it." He groans. Knowing it'll make him mad and I'll get more later I don't hold it. "Ughh." I groan. "Oh you wait until we get inside and You'll see if you don't hold it what will happen." He says fixing his self. See told you.😙
-jennifer/Alex