Novah rodriguez💖🔐

Jens POV:
Novah was gonna be here in a week and three days. I was so excited and I couldn't wait to see my little princesse. Alex was outside with prince Noah. He was so cute now he was almost one. My baby was almost one. I get so emotional over it. Even though we still have like 4 months  I still felt it was so close. My novah was almost here so we would be even busier doing Noah's party and taking care of novah.
-
"PUSH JENNIFER PUSH" the nurse said. I pushed as hard as I could. I tried one more time m. Then my princess novah was here. Finally we got to meet face to face. Alex was kissing me on the forehead telling me he's so proud of me and all I could do was laugh and smile.
-
It's been a couple of days almost a week and we finally take princess novah home. My fans haven't seen her so of course I have to post her.

19,590,100 likesNovah jasmine rodriguez born November 7 weighing 5 pounds 7 ounces 💖🔐 Jenfanpage_love: omg she so cute congrats mamas🥺💕

19,590,100 likes
Novah jasmine rodriguez born November 7 weighing 5 pounds 7 ounces 💖🔐
Jenfanpage_love: omg she so cute congrats mamas🥺💕.                                                                
Jloxcuteness: this is everything congrats jenny💕
Jlover_limitless: omg!!! She's so gorgeous mamas🥰😍
Arod: our little princess 👑
I loved my fans. They always made my day so much better.
-
I put baby novah in her little rocker  and went to check on noah to see if he was asleep and he was. He was so cute sleeping. I went to my room and got undressed and put some silk shorts and a matching silk shirt. Alex comes up behind me. "Hey papi." I say pecking him on the lips. But he wasn't done because he pulled me back and put me on my little island I had in my closet. Without a warning he inserted me. "Ou you feel so good." I said. I hadn't felt him in so long it was just the best felling ever. I had to press my lips together to keep from moaning to loud waking the kids up. But I couldn't care because damn daddy felt so fucking good🥵. "Mm ALEX!" He put his hand over my mouth but that didn't help. " I know you love fucking me" I say. " I can tell by the way you in love with me. You can't get enough of me." I say feeling him coming closer to his edge. "We be getting so loud, that dick make my soul smile that dick make me so proud." I say making him get on the bed. "Now lay ya head down on the pillow. Imma turn the lights down real low and I want you to say my name. Close your eyes and let your feelings go." I could feel him once again. "Now baby your getting real close." "Don't be surprised baby it's just me. Don't be surprised when I bust it wide. Imma hypnotize you with this pussy." "Oh fuck jen yes." I continue riding him. "Fuck all your free time. You don't need no me time that's you and me time." That's when he came so hard in my pussy I thought I was gonna come again. We laid there together panting breathing hard.
A/N: y'all wanted more sex so there you go💀 don't be mad but there's more coming-
"Damn Jennifer you know how to get a guy going." Alex says. "Yea I do daddy." I say getting up and going into the restroom.
Alex's POV:
I loved when she called me daddy. Such a turn on. Since she's had two kids she's gotten so much wetter and tighter it's astonishing
-
I walked downstairs and grabbed novah. She was so cute wearing her little Fendi onesie