The rain

We were on our way. Me and Leah. It was girls day again. I missed hanging out with Leah. We hadn't hung out in a couple weeks. We took the kids to my moms and Alex was going to pick them up later. I was going to be stuck with the kids for two weeks without really doing anything because Alex had a business trip. Usually he doesn't go but it's different this time he had to go or he'd lose his job. My outfit was hot. Like lowkey me and Leah kinda matched and we didn't plan shit either.

Leah has everything I had except she had a black shirt and white pants

Leah has everything I had except she had a black shirt and white pants. I told her she had to be putting cameras in my damn house to match almost exactly what I had on but she said she wouldn't because she did not want to see me and Alex having sex. We laughed for like a straight five minutes over that. I missed us I missed this before everything started going downhill. But I mean everything's meant to be for a reason you know and I honestly couldn't believe it but it was worth every little heart break in the end. When it hurts it hurts and that's that.
-
We finally got to the nail place. My nails were gonna be fire. Tomorrow was the night me and Alex were gonna you know. Well YOU KNOW. Incase your a dumb bitch (like me) we're gonna have sex for the first time since Alani was born. With protection cause this bitch can't handle shit like that anymore. Let me tell you something. After twins cause I'm pretty sure we are gonna have twins I can feel it. After that, it's over no more kids. Tubes tied cause gotta keep this body. Hot girl summer🤪. Anyways, we stayed there for like five hours cause leah was doing the fucking most. Her nails were just one fucking color. But whatever.

Leahs^^^^

Leahs^^^^

Mine^^^^^-We went shopping you know grabbed things we wanted and went swimming at my house

Mine^^^^^
-
We went shopping you know grabbed things we wanted and went swimming at my house. We talked about random shit until Alex came out "Damn ma you lookin sexy." He said. I whispered to leah. "Since when the fuck does he call me "ma"?" I asked. She shrugged and laughed a little and I smiled at him. He just sat in our lawn chair until Angelo came outside and wanted to play "ball" the took their shirts off and lemme tell you alex could've gotten it right there then and now. Me and Leah were laughing and staring at them. When Alex was sweaty he was sweaty. He was also fine. He made me speechless. They finished playing and got into the pool Alex came over and whispered "don't worry I'll make you sweat like that tonight." I shivered. Made me a little scared on what EXACTLY he was gonna do to make me sweat that much. We all got out the pool and took showers. Leah and Angelo were staying the night. My mom ended up just letting the kids stay over and I didn't mind anyway. Leah and Angelo were at it and I mean at it because I could hear the from the other side of the house. It was raining outside. Kinda got me in the mood not gonna lie. I was gonna put a shirt on but it was gonna get token off anyways so I just but shorts on and walked toward the bed where Alex was laying down. I got on top of him and started kissing him. We kissed for a good time. Now, don't ask me how don't ask me when but he rammed inside of me and I moaned so loud. He felt good inside me. "Don't stop." I said trying not to scream. It hurt a little but not enough for me to stop him. Literally I feel like he was fucking me for the first time in 5 years or some shit. "Fuck Jennifer." He said squeezing my boob. It took us no time to come and he was right I was sweating so bad. Man what days those were. Just perfect but that was then and this is now. Before things well before thing went down the way the weren't supposed to. The lies, secrets, affairs, it was all there. Our marriage wasn't perfect but it sure wasn't great either..
Hope y'all liked. 🥰