Who knew?

-
I was in labor. Couldn't breathe. Couldn't do anything. The last couple of weeks had been horrible. Let me explain... Me and Alex split. He cheated. He's been cheating. I didn't know that. I mean of course I knew but I never knew exactly when. I was so hurt. We had three kids. Almost five. He had the audacity to tell me when I was pregnant with the twins. I yelled at him.. of course I regret that now but I didn't know what was gonna happen. It's not my fault. I didn't do that to him. I swear. "Just get on with it." "Right sorry." I said. Anyway, we had the biggest fight about it. Then I kicked him out. Thank god my kids weren't there. He was only 29. He had his whole life you know? He didn't need to spend it with me I understood that. Men are gonna be men. It had been been a couple weeks and Novah and Noah were helping me more than I could've imagined them to. It was amazing. Me and Alex weren't talking but we had court here and there because of the divorce. The kids didn't take it well at all. Alani were kinda to young to understand but she understood a lot more than a 7 year old would. Anyway back to me being in labor. My mom and my two oldest went into the room with me. "Call alex." I told my mom. She did and he was there in no time. He was the most amazing father anyone could've asked for. He was there with me throughout the pregnancy even when we split. We both agreed that we needed to split. It wasn't a one one thing. It was..... good for us. All the doctors were telling me to push and push and push. 30 minutes went by and they were of course here. After awhile, I asked everyone to leave so I could talk with Alex. "You were mine.. we were so perfect together. You made me feel like I was on air. You made me feel like I could be myself around you and you would love me for it. All I wanted was a good guy. Who didn't beat me. Who didn't cheat on me. Am I not enough Alex? Am I not what you want? I gave you my everything and you took it to your advantage and now this? You are so lucky-" he cut me off. "I'm sorry jennifer. Sorry won't say anything but I'm sorry. You are enough it was a drunken night and I know I kept doing it but I am sorry." He said looking at the babies and a tear dropped. Alex never cried. I mean never. He cried when each of the kids were born and then he didn't cry again. "It's okay alex.. but it's not." I said. He looked at me confused "I'm hurting. I'll most likely never be the same.." I say crying. He comes over and hugs me. Just then the nurse came in and asked... "so Mrs. Rodriguez what's their names?" She asked smiling. "Jadeyn and Jaelynn" I say looking at Alex and smiling. We weren't a happy couple but we were happy parents. "Go home Alex come back tomorrow" I say looking at him. "He shouldn't he's had a lot of drinks." My mom said. I had no idea he was drinking but he brought his own. "What the fuck Alex why are you even drinking. You know what mom please take him home. Please." I ask. She nods and gets up. "I can take my damn self home jennifer I don't need your mommy here to take me. I'm grown as fuck." He says pointing at me and walking out the door "ALEX-" I say but I could see him already outside of my window. "That was it detective. The last time I saw him" I say crying. "I never knew he would kill his self." I said breaking down. "After I got home still shocked he had left me a letter for me and the kids." I said still sobbing. "Read it aloud please." They said.
"𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚓𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜,
𝙸𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐.. 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕. 𝚈𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜. 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝. 𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝. 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑
𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢"
My breathe was shaking so much I had no idea how to control it. It just got to me. My life flashed before my eyes. I knew what happened and couldn't stop it. "Thank you Mrs. Rodriguez." They said. I walked out feeling emptier then when I came in. It was the end. The end of the Lopez/Rodriguez family.... my final fairytale was over....
(AHHHHH I LOVED WRITING THIS BOOK! I'm coming out with "Attention" next y'all are going to love it!!!! This ended short and rough but no story has a good ending! Thanks for all the original fans that stuck with the book!!! I love y'all! Thank you! Follow me on Instagram for more things to @jrod_everr )