Mothers day🥺✨

A/N: I decided one day before the wedding would be Mother's Day cause why not.
-
Today was Mother's Day! I woke up feeling sore from last night. "Damn Alex must've fucked me good" I said to myself as I got up. "MORNING MOMMY!!!!!!!!" the kids yelled running into my room. I smiled. "Hey babies."  "Happy mother day mommy." They both said making me get up. "Where are y'all taking me." I said laughing. I walked into the kitchen and saw this huge breakfast. It looked amazing. Then they dragged me to the living room and it was gorgeous the most thing that stuck out was these flowers. So of course I posted it on Instagram.

 So of course I posted it on Instagram

"Aww thank y'all. Where's daddy?" I ask. "Daddies right here." He said hugging me from behind. I turned around and kissed him. "Happy Mother's Day baby." He said as he handed me a card and keys. "What's these for?" I ask. Get dressed and I'll take you. I went for a business look I really don't know why but it looked cute I guess.

Once everyone was dressed we got in The Range Rover and drove over there

Once everyone was dressed we got in The Range Rover and drove over there. Of course alex was driving because I had no idea where in the hell we was going but I just went.
-
It was amazing like really. "You like it?" He asked smiling. Words couldn't explain. It was the biggest house id ever seen like. "Well let's get out jennifer what you waiting for?" He said laughing. I loved it.

The thing was who was gonna clean this bitch cause I'm sure the hell not

The thing was who was gonna clean this bitch cause I'm sure the hell not. "Wow papi." I finally managed to say. He smiled and unlocked the door. The inside was as astonishing as the outside.

 The inside was as astonishing as the outside

"Damn papi how much you spend." I ask. "Doesn't matter." He says walking away. He probably dropped a lot. Anyways we took a huge tour. Then Alex said "we're sleeping here tonight." I nodded my head and got back in the car. We were taking the kids to a baby sitter that Alex scheduled so that he could take me out.
-
"Bye noah, bye novah." We both said ase and Alex got in the car. They waved bye and we drove back home. "Papi can we stop and get a cookie." I asked. He nodded. He knows how much I love cookies. Well the whole world know I like cookies ouuuu and chocolate. On American idol I'm always asking for chocolate. Anyway, we stopped by the mall and got cookies.
-
We pulled into the garage and went into the house. Them cookies were so damn good. "Dress hot tonight." He said winking his eye. He always told me that and by the end of the night I would have that outfit anymore. "Okay." I shrug and give him a kiss. We made out for the longest time and then I broke it. "Let me go get dressed you know I take a long time." I say giggling and walking up the stairs. "Your so fucking fine." Alex says licking his lips. I laugh and close the door. I had the perfect outfit. It was like barely covering anything. Like I didn't know if Alex would let me wear it but worth a shot right? "No jennifer you not wearing that." He said as I walked down the stairs. "But your gonna rip it off later though so I won't wear it again." I say tugging at his tie. He rolls his eyes and says sternly "fine" then smacks my ass as always. I laugh and walk out. What I was wearing was actually cute.

-We're going to a restaurant on a beach

-
We're going to a restaurant on a beach. It looked amazing. " reservations for Alex Rodriguez please. Alex said. "Right this way." The waiter said. Everything was so detailed and beautiful. By the time we sat down I was still amazed and Alex was laughing.
-
Dinner was amazing. That shit filled me up. As we arrived at our house I wanted to make alex mad so I locked him out. He was laughing at first until I took it a lil to far and walked upstairs got dressed then stood in front of the door. Me and him both forgot he had an extra key but when he opened the door I knew he was mad. "Aww are you madddd?" I said mocking him. He just walked upstairs grabbing my hand and pulling me up with him. "Ouu you mad but it's alright I'll-." I started but he cut me off. "Shut the fuck up." He said slamming me against the bedroom wall. Damn he was mad. I didn't mean to make him mad but that wasn't the point I get Mother's Day sex that was the most important point. We made out until he grabbed my thighs carrying me to to the bed and slamming me down. Tonight was not gonna be soft because he was mad and he didn't wanna make love he wanted to fuck. I slowly slid his pants down but he stopped me and slid my panties off. He slowly rub his thumb on my clit making me moan lowly. But like I said earlier he didn't wanna go slow cause he's mad. He started going wayyyy to fast and I couldn't take it. "FUCK Alex!" I say. He stopped teasing me and leaned down to kiss me and rammed into me. "Shit-." I moaned. "Imma beat it up." Alex said. "Yes, beat it up." I moaned
A/N: I laughed so hard writing this sex scene😭😭😭😭😭😭
"Yes daddy fuck" I moaned. Niether of us came yet I think we were trying not to. He gripped my hair and kept slamming into me continuously fuck it felt good. "I'm gonna come shit." I moaned. "No not yet if you I swear jen." Alex said still thrusting into me. I didn't because I wasn't sure if I could go another round. "Now fuck Jen." He grunted as me and him came at the same time. "Fuck." He groaned and laid down. I was out of breath I couldn't believe the sex me and Alex just had. "Damn your so good jennifer." He moaned breathless. "Uh we been knew. I mean we're engaged and you don't know that?" I asked. "Your right your right I should've known." He says kissing my forehead. Just another day and I'd be married.
-j&A
I laughed so fucking hard I'm sorry- but  anyways hope you like🥰