Crazy in love

[Yes from Beyoncé]
Being home alone was boring. I just walked around my big ass house getting lost. No kidding, I actually got lost. But I ended up finding my way back. I love this house don't get me wrong but..... it was a little to vintage I mean we all live a little vintage but this was TOO vintage. So what did I do I got dressed and went shopping. You'll never guessed who pulled up right then. That's right. Alex's big headed ass. He gave me this angry look. Shit, my dress.

"Exactly where the hell do you think your going with that on?" He said grabbing my waist

"Exactly where the hell do you think your going with that on?" He said grabbing my waist. "Shoppping." I laughed. "No your not. At least not without me to let all them guys know your not single." He said opening the car door. I rolled my eyes. I really didn't like going shopping with Alex he wanted to do it anywhere and everywhere and that didn't stop him when we went to the mall. Just the other day we went to the met gala and we did it in the fucking limo. I mean everyone knows now because he gave it away and plus there's a news article about it but damn.
-
We got there and went to a couple stores here and there. Thankfully, he only asked for sex twice and after I told him when we get home like a thousand times he gave up. I laughed each time he was funny. We went to dinner to. This was basically my first night away from Alani. I missed her. Good thing after this I'm going home. I wasn't giving Alex any either really don't feel like getting pregnant back to back like that again. Now that I think of it, that was pretty funny.
-
As we got home I ran inside. I couldn't wait to see my babies. It had just been like 6 hours but I couldn't be away from Alani that long. We paid the babysitter and put the kids to sleep. I went to my closet to get dressed. Then of course Alex come in. He usually seduces me a lot by now but he just came to tell me he had to go on a business trip in two days and he'd be gone for a week. I could definitely last a week without kisses or hugs or..sex. You know what I can't but I will because bitch is tireddd of having kids. For now anyway. "Okay Papi." I say laying down. I fell asleep shortly but Alex was still awake. He always has the tv on blast when everyone's asleep like. "When I slap yo ass across the room all the way to china you gon learn to turn the tv down." I say getting up and going to the restroom. There "it" was. The bitch is back. The only thing I missed is when I was pregnant I didn't have my period. But yet here she was. Or whatever you wanted to call it. Good thing Alex's is leaving. I did my thing and laid back down. The only good thing was that I never had cramps. Ever. It was weird but lucky me.
-
It was 3pm before I got up. I don't know why I slept in but I haven't sleep that good since Alani. Alex was up making food for the kids and the kids were watching cartoons. I walked downstairs and picked up Alani while walking into the kitchen. "Good morning papi." I say kissing him. He smiled and I walked over to the couch. I was playing with Alani and she was smiling. Her first smile was a couple days ago and we freaked out cause it was so cute. How I missed having a baby. Noah was almost 7 Novah was almost 6. Where does time go. Thank god I was only 23. I feel older though like I was 39 or something. I have kids back to back no lie. At least Alani was almost two years after both Noah and Novah. Alex spares no time either he's already planning our next kids names. He really wants twins. Lemme tell you, if it's twins those will be the last kids I'm having. I really only wanted three. But Alex said if he supports us he can say how many kids he wants. We had a whole argument about that but that's another story for another time. I barely got him to agree to five kids. But, for now we only have three and that was enough for me. Today is a busy day though. We are redecorating the kids room. Even Alani's I mean hers wasn't even decorated in the first place there's some stuff but not a lot so we are just going to redecorate everyone's room except ours. That's for another time.
-
We spent hours at stores and now finally home. We are decorating Alanis  first. We just needed two more things a we were done but those things we forgot at the store so we could add them later. The finished product was amazing. She was so small in her little crib.