For tonight💍

Today we decided to go pick up the kids. We were gonna have a party tonight before the wedding the wedding was in two days. I was more excited then ever. Anyway I got to my moms house and went inside. "Hey mommy!!!!!" The kids yelled running to me. "Hey my babies." I said hugging and kissing all over them. I smiled at them and let the go. "Are y'all ready to go? Go and get your stuff." I say as the run to their room. "Hey mom." I say hugging her. "Hey jen. The kids were good they missed y'all though." She says laughing. "I missed them to." I smile back. "We're ready mommy." They yell. "Okay let's go, bye thanks mom love you." I said waving and she waved back.
-
"DADDDYY!!!" Novah yelled as she ran up to Alex. "Hey baby." He said hugging her tightly. Noah went slower to hug him. The maid came over to go and get the kids dressed for the party."I missed you papi." I said kissing him. We were always so flirty. Its cute thought because we always got so close and shit but wouldn't do anything that shit makes me want him bad. "Mm." I moan as we make out. Then I realized we were still outside and i let go and walk inside. "Thanks I got it from here." I say to the maid. After I got the kids dressed I went to go get dressed but just let me say. My baby novah was looking tight.

Noah was to you know

They were both so cute

They were both so cute. Anyways I put them both in the living room and went to go get dressed. Now I usually went out but tonight. Nobody knew what I was wearing. So I was kinda excited. As I got ready I heard alex. "Jen your rea-." He said looking down then up. "Holy fuck." He says with his eyes widening. "You definitely gon get that ripped off of you by the end of the night he said grabbing my waist and kissing me then as always as he walks always smacks my ass. Lemme show you what exactly I was wearing.

Doesn't cover up much? Huh? Yea I know but my one night to be free as a single woman so

-
We had rented a limo for the night and were ready heading over there.
-
As I got out leah ran up to me. "Okay jen but you fucking SNAPPED with that outfit." She said smacking my ass. Everyone always goes for the ass always. Alex laughed and then novah and Noah came out and she lost it. "OMG NOVAH." She yells picking her up. "Come one lets get inside before they get worried." Alex says. As I walk in the crowd stops everything stops. I hear so many whispers. Then my mom yelled out, "ANOTHER BITCH COULD NEVAAA!!!!" and the whole entire party started screaming. I've never heard my mom say bitch I was literally dying.
-
The party was cool so far. I didn't wanna get to drunk because I was watching after novah and Noah but they were playing with Sophia so I didn't worry to much. But the party was gonna end around 1 am and rn it was 10pm so we would go anyway because the kids needed rest and so did I because I'm getting married in two days.
-
We were leaving now and telling everyone bye. Everyone seemed to love our outfits. I mean we was all looking good or whateva. The kids ended up falling asleep on the way home so I knew when Alex ripped this off of me they wouldn't be awake. "Come here mami." Alex said waving his hand to him. "Hm?" I say putting my ear to his mouth. "I hope you know when we get home I'm gonna fuck you so hard." He said then I immediately shuddered. He made me feel so good. Like damn every night he would tell me that. I smiled and looked at him then out the window. As we got home we paid the limo driver and he drove off. I had novah and Alex has noah and we went upstairs to put them into the bed. Me and Alex luckily both came out of the bedroom at the same time. I seducingly walked over to him and started kissing him. He picked me up after awhile cupping my ass and carried me to the bedroom. He sat down and I was on top of him we made out for about 10-15 minutes before we really did anything. "Now, let me rip this shit off of you." He said literally ripping it. I mean I only paid 42 dollars for it so whatever I could buy a new one. "Fuck, you turn me on so bad alex." I said taking his shirt off and rubbing his abs. I loved his abs. I had enough and pulled him close and whispered in his ear, "fuck me." That's all he needed to hear because he laid me down and I really don't know how the fuck he got his pants off so quick but he did. "Ou fuck." I moaned as he thrusted into me. He wasn't going slow either he was doing it rough just how I liked it. It kinda hurt but it felt good. "Damn. Alex Imma come already." I said looking down. He continued to go faster even ignoring my orgasm and making me ride through it. We went a couple of rounds and finally laid down next to each other panting. Just two more days till I could marry him and it would be official. "You know I feel married sex is gonna be even better then engaged sex." He says randomly. "No I think honeymoon sex is gonna hit different." I say giggling. He laughs and kisses me. "I love you jennifer." He says. "I love you to."
-the Rod/ Lopez family 🥰