Happy

A/N: ff a couple years. Noah's 13 Novahs 12 and Alanis 7 
Jen:
Me and Alex are trying again. I'm almost 30 already and I wanna have twins at least before I turn 30. If I could describe the past years. They would be unbearable. Before alex told me the stuff he did. Before he had an affair. Before he kept the secrets. Our marriage was not perfect but it sure was close to it. We of course had problems and stuff but it was fixable. So me and him were trying. We had been trying for about a month and today we were going to the doctor to see if I was pregnant. We both really wanted twins. Preferably a boy and a girl because of Noah being the only boy and yk. So we let noah watched his sisters while we went to the doctors. Alex was so excited he was almost breaking my hand from squeezing it so much. "Jennifer Lopez?" The nurse called out to the waiting room. Me and Alex got up and went to the room. We were waiting for like ever to see the doctor.
-
Finally the doctor came a short while after an hour and told me to pee in a cup you know all that. It was gonna take about 10 minutes for the results to come in. Once they did we found out. I was sad at first because I wanted to be pregnant so bad but then he said we were and I was so happy. He had a really good poker face. He said it was twins and I was about 2 months along and I didn't understand because we had only been trying for one. Doesn't mean we didn't have sex for two but anyway. He said it was to early for the gender but we could find out soon.
-
"I don't wanna have a gender reveal for this one" I tell Alex. He nods his head a continued driving. I really just didn't want the pressure into it. Later I would soon find out why Alex agreed. We never went out that much anymore. But we had kids you know. Alex always went out though. Coming home late at 6 am and saying he had to work late and saying made up shit. But back then I believed him. Because I loved him.... well I still love him but there's no way for me to see him. I can't look at him or see his face anymore because of the shit he did. Our memories our life he washed it down the drain. But, he still knew what he was doing when he fucked me and made a family. Forgiveness is an act of letting go. So I let it go. But one day... we'll meet again and he'll understand.
-
We were a 7 months now and we found the gender out today.  I was drained more then usual so alex went to go get it. He came back and we opened it together. We of course already knew it was twins but we never expected our dream to come true. If was a boy and a girl. I got out of my bed and laughed after weeks of being in my bed. I couldn't believe it our family would soon be complete. But little did I know that was a lie. The amazing thing was, is that he kept such good secrets you would've never guessed. I'm that moment of time I was panting because I couldn't believe it was happening I was really gonna have my dream twins with the dream men. Every girl wanted a man like mine and I actually found an amazing man. You know how people speak things into existence well that's what I did and I knew something was wrong with him when he just agreed to not having a baby shower. I knew it. But I was to tired to say anything I was just out of it I reallly didn't think much about it. He bought me everything I wanted. Needed. He was there when no one was. He loved me and our kids. I couldn't have asked for more....
•Jennifer•
Drop some names for twins if you want me to name them something you like.