•Chapter 1• you did make a promise...

THIRD POV

Blood dripping and body trembling, Izuku stood facing his old bully, Katsuki.

Bakugou tried to strike at the small greenette but as he did, Izuku grabbed the fist that was only mere inches away. "Dek-" without any hesitation, Izuku pounded his own fist into the stomach that belonged to the red eyed blond.

"Did that make you feel better...to get a little payback?" The blond said without flinching from the hit. A small chuckle came out of the green eyed boy's mouth. "You always...have a way with words..." Izuku looked up at Katsuki with eyes that were sparkling from tears that were building up....

"So....how long do you want me to stay?" The blond said to the small Greenette. "You promise you'll stay with me...forever?"
The smol boi asked. "That long?" The blond boy said with an annoyed tone but Izuku knew he was joking. "You did make a promise" The Greenette said with a grin "Fine...God your so clingy..." He said while wrapping his arms around the boy that laid his head on the shoulder that belonged to the usually angry blond.

"Hey Midor-!" Said a boy named Denki Kaminarii but being cut off by the alien queen herself, Mina Ashido. "SHHhhh, your going to ruin their moment!" Whisper-shouted the pink girl. "Too fucking late." Said Bakugou letting go of the Greenette but leaving his arm around his shoulder. "Are you two alright?" Asked the green boi. "Yeah yeah, we're fine, just a few bruises, Sero has the villain." The Pikachu boi assured the other two. "I'm gonna call the police and tell them to send pro heroes."

"We're going to head home. Be safe, okay guys?" Plead the boy with green eyes. Izuku then felt Bakugou remove his arm from Izuku's shoulder. The Greenette felt a little sad that Bakugou didn't want to be with him untill the blond grabbed Izuku's hand and started pulling him away.

And that's how Bakugou and Izuku started dating...

[Midoriya's POV]

After a slow day at UA, Kacchan and I walked to his house.
We got after-School detention for kissing in an empty class room. I tried to refuse his wantings for affection during school hours but... He knows my weaknesses and Present Mic and Aizawa walked in on us... But I think they were about to do the same thing we were doing cause Aizawa looked irritated and Mic looked disappointed.. Not in us but that Aizawa stopped holding his hand to yell at us.

While we were walking, I looked up at the sky. The sun had set a while ago, the stars were sparkling and it was really pretty. I felt pretty tired but happy that I get to walk home with Kacchan. I heard myself yawn and I guess Kacchan heard it too.
"Tired already? Well, I guess it is past your bedtime." Bedtime?! He does realize I'm 16 and can make my own decisions. "I do not have a bedtime and I am not....tired..." I felt my thoughts slowing down. I suddenly felt Kacchan pick me up.
What is he doing?!

((Bingo))