chapter 6 seduction

{Bakugou POV}

I had a feeling that the old hag would ask me that Soo..I wanted to tease Deku. I took out my phone and texted the nerd. Yes I know I could have just said it to him but I didn't want my mom to hear it.

#1fukingHero: hey, you know how my mom asked that question?

SmolBean: ...Yeah... what's going on inside of your mind?

#1fukingHero: that can change tonight.

I saw Deku's face get red and then he glanced at me.

He actually smiled.

SmolBean: why do I love when u think like that?

I was actually surprised he texted that.

#1fukingHero: is that your favorite thing about me?

SmolBean: nah, that's my second gave thing bout u. Ur soft side is my fave. ♥️

SmolBean: fave*

#1fukingHero: you affect me way too much TBH.

I put my phone down and continued eating. Shitty hair and my mom were laughing. Soon we all were sitting in the living room watching the new movie Coco that just came out on Netflix. Ok tbh, I actually think this movie is pretty good. Deku was holding my hand but I was surprised when he squeezed my hand and he was looking at me kinda nervously. He leaned in and motioned toward the hallway and wispered but still loud enough for me to hear "did you actually mean what you said in the text?" Does he actually...? Alright..."Do you actually want to have some fun?" He looked down at the floor a little nervous. I wapped my arms around him. "So...you really want to do this?" He nodded slightly. I took him into the living room and I said, "we're going to go to bed, if you need us, screw off." My mom winked at me and Kirishima just gave me thumbs up while still watching the movie. I heard Kiri say, "was that the best excuse he could think of?" When we walked off. When we got up to my room I closed the door as Deku took his hoodie off. He was, of course, wearing an all Might shirt. He walked up to me and held both of my hands and I quickly connected our lips. I heard some noise that sounded like chains. We parted and I saw, he fucking hand cuffed me. That nerd...I felt him push me against the wall and placed his lips on mine. I guess he wanted to get straight to the point because he bit my lip, cause me to open my mouth which he took the chance to slip his tongue in, exploring every inch.
How was Deku being so Dominate?
He put his leg in between my legs, causing me to moan into the kiss. We parted, breathing heavily. He actually pushed his leg up making me my put my head down In both embarrassment and pleasure.
"Is this what being top feels like~? Where you can make the rules of the game~?" He said quietly but closely to my ear. I reached up for his shirt, still cuffed

I tried unbuttoning it but Deku slapped my hands away. "Nope, this is for being an asshole to me all those years. Now it's my turn to have some fun~."
FUUUCK How can he act so innocently during the daaaaay and just sexy during the night?!
He pulled me over to my bed and pulled out AnoTher pair of handcuffs. "W-where the fuck did you get these?"
"All Might. He gave them to me just in case of a villain but I think they have another use~" He locked the pair of cuffs he had with the ones that cuffed me. He locked it above my head on my bed post. He sat next to me, leaning over me and trying to seduce me....which was working.
FUUUUCK WHY AM I BOTTOM?!
He moved his hand under me shirt, tracing my abs with his fingers. I tried to talk but just couldn't. I just really wanted to touch him but my hands were cuffed and we just heard the noise of metal clanging together. "You really want to be free, huh? Alright...but..only one~" he said as he uncuffed my right hand.

Finally...