•Chapter 3• I'm sorry

"I'm sorry...I..." The blond started.
"For what? There's nothing really to be sorry fo-" the Greenette was cut off by the blond. "But there is! I've been trying to find the right fucking words to say this... I'm sorry for the way I've treated you....the way I treated you..." Izuku placed his hand on Bakugou's cheek and looked each other in the eyes.

Bakugou closed his eyes and breathed on and out...before opening his eyes, Midoriya leaned in and placed his lips on Bakugou's. Izuku parted but only inches away. "You know I already forgive you. I get it, you were just excited about your quirk..." Izuku gave a small chuckle. "What the hell is so funny?" The blond asked. "You look cute when you can't think of anything to say..." Bakugou smiled and kissed Izuku's forehead. "You missed"

"What?" Asked the blond.
"You missed, look" explained Izuku, before kissing the red eyed blond. Bakugou then kissed back but placing his hands at the waist of Izuku.

{Izuku POV}

....I have no words....Is Kacchan really.....Am I really kissing....is this a dream? I was snapped back into reality by Kacchan biting my lip cause me to open my mouth... let's just say....I enjoyed it alot. I put my arms around Kacchan's neck. He then pushed me against the wall and maybe a little too hard because I let out a small yelp. Why, oh why am I so weak... Kacchan parted from the kiss with a face of surprise. He then smirked and went down to my neck, kissing and biting. I know this was going to leave marks but....I didn't really care. I couldn't control myself and I let out a small moan. "Aah~ Kacchan~!" I covered my mouth as fast as I could. "What the fuck...was that?"
I looked away a little embarrassed. We suddenly heard a car pull up. "Fuck....the old hag's here..." He parted and sat on the couch. I sat next to him and he turned on the TV. "IZUKU! YOUR HERE! AND YOUR SO BIG!" I heard Mitsuki squeel. "Hey....it's been a while, huh, Mrs. Bakugou?"
"Oh c'mon, just call me Aunt Mitsuki! Any way, are you staying the night?"
"Of course he is, what the hell kind of question is that?" Kacchan stated, causing his mother to smack him in the back of his head.